Do you have OG haters? What is your rep like?

Do you have people who hate on your OGing? Why or why not? What do you think your OG reputation is like and why? 

To kickstart the thread, I would say I have a fair amount of haters on the forum, although I think my posting is pretty much top notch despite it. 

Z NEDCMK1 -

I got a nasty email the other day. Don't know if it was meant in jest or not. Dude thinks he is an Mi6 agent tracking me down, lol.

Really? From who?

In for stories 

I am very well liked by the GPTT gang.

Everyone loves me.   I am the best!

Pretty sure I'm the coolest guy here and everyone agrees with everything i post and finds me enlightening.

Z NEDCMK1 -
Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Z NEDCMK1 -

I got a nasty email the other day. Don't know if it was meant in jest or not. Dude thinks he is an Mi6 agent tracking me down, lol.

Really? From who?

I dunno who it was.

I don't really care either, lol.

How did they track down your email account? 

Any death threats?

Mookie 3:16 -

Everyone loves me.   I am the best!

What about Jafar? What about ranjit?

OP is a virgin lol

Most people don't really like me. They love me.

SpartaKick -

OP is a virgin lol

Thank you have a nice day.

Im thankful there are no death threats this time.

ChokeHisAss -

Most people don't really like me. They love me.

That's nice.

I'm literally the most popular member on this website.

I'm hated by most. Which is perfectly fine by me. I expected it when I chose to start discussing politics with such a hard leaning right forum.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - I'm hated by most. Which is perfectly fine by me. I expected it when I chose to start discussing politics with such a hard leaning right forum.

So you're liberal? Good to know there's more of us on here. The Trump love here is ridiculous.

I used to, but that all changed one fateful day....

I have many, many haters. Like Bigly.

Everyone things I'm great!

I'm Mr. Congeniality!

Breezah - I have many, many haters. Like Bigly.

Y'all still makin funna my accent!!???