Do you have the guts to post the pics of your last few lovers?

I’ve no qualms with it myself. I don’t pull big numbers, because I’m picky & I like my women to be about 20 years younger than my 60 years. But when I do find myself in a relationship, I make sure that I can be proud of who I’m with. So, without further preamble, these are the last four women that I’ve been with:

My late wife, Jana was 21 years younger than me & the love of my life:

My gf Tracy followed about 9 months after Jana passed. She was 23 years younger:

Then came a brief dating relationship with Heather, who was 18 years younger:

And, finally, there’s my girl, Bobbie who’s also 18 years younger as well:

8 Likes

Sorry I didn’t take any pics of your mother and sister.

23 Likes

My Eyes Spongebob GIF

8 Likes

How many wives have you had?

2 Likes

Just wondering what is the need or want for everyone to know the ladies are younger then you? It seems super important for you.

8 Likes

I’m very sorry bro…

Is that a lighter in her bra?

3 Likes

Not a photo but a drawing, and no it’s not Rumer Willis either

22 Likes

This thread is crowbars fault ha

1 Like

Of all the things nobody cared about, nobody cared about this information the most.

12 Likes

lol no - I don’t keep pics of my exes.
There’s a reason they’re exes - because I want to forget them, not having reminders of them lying around.
Besides, I’ve got an awesome girl right now that makes me super happy and keeping pics around of chicks I used to bone seems pretty disrespectful. I know I’d be pissed if she had pics of old boyfriends in her phone or whatever.

6 Likes

He mentions it in 99% of his posts. It’s really weird. Then he posts pics of them, and every pic is a zoomed in head shot.

6 Likes

@bedbug and @Evalasio_Cantalope said i was not allowed to post their pics here anymore

5 Likes

What is even the point in this? Posting private shit like that is pretty fucking dumb, even for an OG’er.

7 Likes

First girl when I was 15, it was fun while it lasted but had to move on, her elbows were very pointy

Jennifer was great but the epitome of dumb blond

Jillian was hilarious, and was a fitness freak. Could never stop fighting and she ended up keying my car

Whoopi just got me ya know? it lasted several years even though she was 40 years older than me. In the end she turned into a holocaust denying racist.

No comment

A bit young for my tastes, but Merrill and I work through it.

16 Likes

hqdefault

1 Like

OP has a type…

4 Likes

Thread backfire.

My last gf was also 20+ years younger, but I was only 45 at the time. I posted pics years ago.

You gotta edit that post and delete that. If those are real people, they could get trolled into real life. Then it will be backtraced to you and your exes will hate you even more.

2 Likes

Was it your time together that helped her realized she only liked girls?

10 Likes