Do you have Uber ?

Just saw it's coming to my city soon. Guess the service is awesome but it is pissing off cab drivers to the point of protests like in boston. Where I've moved back downtown I'll never need it but just curious if it's as great as I heard Phone Post 3.0

God I love uber. Soooo much better than taxis. Taxis are such shit service they deserve it if uber knocks them out of business. Phone Post 3.0

Used it 3-4 times and really like it.

We have Lyft.

What is it? Phone Post 3.0

It's a great service. Used it in Dallas during ufc 171. Was great for going to the bars and to the event and back. I would definitely recommend the service. Phone Post 3.0

Just had a business conference where they talked about 'Uber-izing' different kinds of services. That service is taking off. Used it in Texas, and had no complaints.

Lyft & Uber just got banned in Pittsburgh this week

Cabbie Union was pissed the fuck off something fierce.
Cited "unsafe" drivers with no "saftey regulations" etc, shit like that.

We have it in Sacramento, I haven't tried it yet but my friends use it every time they go out drinking and they love it.

Uber is a must. Even in NYC Phone Post 3.0

Have it in Atlanta. Use it all the time. Yesterday actually. Its fucking awesome. Fuck a taxi. I'll never use one again in Atlanta. Uber is the shit.

Request an uber... Benz SUV is there within 4 minutes with a super nice driver who lives right by you. Phone Post 3.0

Cabs are complete shit in Houston. Lyft is taking off here which is fantastic because there are bars on every corner and the city is so spread out. Many times when you call a cab no one ever shows up. At least we will never have to worry about unions in Texas.

Lyft and Uber are amazing

Sooooo much better than taxis Phone Post 3.0

Lyft has a promotion going. $25 free rides Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - Lyft & Uber just got banned in Pittsburgh this week

Yeah see instead of the taxis making themselves more Competitive they just go to the government to squash out the competition like Uber Phone Post 3.0

RoyalRailer - 
KidPittsburgh - Lyft & Uber just got banned in Pittsburgh this week

Yeah see instead of the taxis making themselves more Competitive they just go to the government to squash out the competition like Uber Phone Post 3.0

Unions.

Run same price? Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - Run same price? Phone Post 3.0

Well Union thuggery will still push them out unless they become regulated and pay Transportation Union Dues--and thus defeating the purpose and killing their business model. So running the same price still won't fix the issue. Taxi companies won't budge because they don't have to. Paid the cost to be the boss, homie.

Unfortunately my city has banned it.

Cookie Monster - What is it? Phone Post 3.0