Do you hip bump like Ryan Hall suggests?

Another poster on here had a cool instructional on the hip bump. I can't recall his name. Black belt, Asian guy.

Muffinho - Another poster on here had a cool instructional on the hip bump. I can't recall his name. Black belt, Asian guy.

I think that was Michael Jen (Bolo) he has a pretty cool version of the Hip Bump Sweep somewhere on youtube great mechanics if I remember correctly.

Found the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5V5b5tPdzg

Yea, that's the one I was talking about.

love the hip bump.

I like Mike Jen's break down of the technique. That dude really knows how to break down techniques

^^

Cheers Bro!!

any chance i can get a copy of the PDF, Snapple?

Thanks.

Every time I have seen something just slightly different from Ryan Hall it has increased the % the move was working for me a ton.  The hip bump works so much better for me using that version.  

I wish Ryan would release more videos just covering basic stuff.

Yes, that's basically how I learned it from my instructor (Roy Harris) many years ago.

Sub Phone Post

Sub for research. Phone Post

i think rickson advocates the bite the back version that pedro sauer shows

Sub. I really like the way Ryan hall explains things. Anyone got any of his DVDs? Phone Post

burner22 - Sub. I really like the way Ryan hall explains things. Anyone got any of his DVDs? Phone Post

All. Love 'em. Phone Post

I live in NoVA and I'm moving to Arlington over the summer. I'm hoping I get a chance to train at his gym when I move over there. Phone Post

sub