Do you legitimately believe Biden is a pedophile?

You would think at 80 years old his libido is shot. Old habits are hard to break I guess.

3 Likes

I’d divorce my wife if she said that. How could you trust her to protect your child. What a fucked up woman.

3 Likes

Id just go with a few warning beatings first. Divorce is expensive

1 Like

Funny that this thread was made before more creepy footage and most importantly, his daughters diary, and Hunters laptop, the left and OP will still fight to the death to defend Creepy Joe.

7 Likes

Believe all women, just not girls under age of 18.

1 Like

Or his own daughter.

3 Likes

When Biden crashed his bike the other day it was because he was focused on a little girl. I shit you not.

He usually turns right on that path, but he saw a little girl and drove up to her, fell on his face like an idiot, and then immediately went back to try and talk to the little girl.

He’s a disgusting pedophile. The country is run by fucking disgusting pedophiles.

7 Likes

Here’s the breakdown of Biden stalking a little girl and falling on his face. Click the twitter to see more info.

1 Like

When Biden poses with children, Biden purposefully places the children near his crotch.

1 Like

There are tons of videos and images of Biden moving kids onto his crotch. Here’s an older video of Biden grinding his crotch on a little girl while he pets her, and grabs her head and face inappropriately.

1 Like

Good god he also just CANNOT STOP using the stupid “How old are you, 22?” line to every 8 year old.

4 Likes

REEEEEing of the TARDS

FAAAAAGGGGING OF THE FAGS

1 Like

One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

Winter Olympics Yes GIF by Team USA

lol it’s the way he keeps stroking her face and hair and starts to get pretty close to her chest. All the while keeping the parents distracted. I think he actually gets off on being able to do it right on camera.

1 Like

Yes, just like EasyG, he’s a pedophile.

2 Likes

How in the ever loving fuck is this even a question at this point?

His daughter quite literally tells the world in her diary. He is 100% a pedophile as we all have known. He has been an adult for 60 years and has likely done this hundreds of times.

And he will never be held accountable for any of it. Not in this life at least.

6 Likes

We have MONTAGES of him groping kids and saying weird shit to them. I straight up told my parents not to talk to me if they voted for him based on that.

Then the diary which just confirms it.

Wtf do you think?

4 Likes

silicon valley this guy fucks GIF by Team Coco
Kids

3 Likes