Do you lick the cooter on the first date?

You don't know this girl too well and even if it looks clean you can't be sure. So what do you do? Wait until you know her a little better? Nut up and go for it, STDs be damned?

Just the cooter?

Hell spread dem cheeks & I'll motor boat her butt Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna motor boat his ass.

Err Phone Post 3.0

Um.

If you've ever had sex with a girl and didn't eat her out, you are doing it wrong.

Eat dat ass Phone Post 3.0

No one worries about STDs?

garythekid -
IgnorantDeadline - Um.

If you've ever had sex with a girl and didn't eat her out, you are doing it wrong.

After being with someone for a long time, I definitely didn't go down every time.  Nor would she have wanted me to. Women are not into that every single time I don't think...

Nigga wut?

I always go down on him...err, I mean her. Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy - No one worries about STDs?
Can't live in fear bro. I honestly think eating the pussy on your first fuck is a good move if you are raw-dogging anyway. If you you are using a condom than you gotta play that one by ear, but nobody I know actually uses condoms anyway. Phone Post 3.0

My bish loves it but wants to feel "fresh" down there for me to lick it ...i love doing it but shes not into it like if we have been running around all day and she feels sweaty or whatever...

I would say on the first date to feel it out before u dive right down there some bishes r funny about it...fuck around with your hand and fingers first a little and if shes all into it and grinding hips into u and shit like that then dive in...if she feels apprehensive then maybe hold off...

Thats if u r interested in seeing her again if shes just some skank you are knocking one out with and u r into it fuck it and dive right in and see what happens...

Worrying about mouth std's is for pussies Phone Post 3.0

After a first date? Shit....

I'll do it under the table at the restaurant.

Depends how big her cock is

Only on the first date, then never again. Phone Post 3.0

Ummmmm no. You need to work up to that Phone Post 3.0

kuruptz - Ummmmm no. You need to work up to that Phone Post 3.0

You serious, kuruptz?

MahatmaPetey - Only on the first date, then never again. Phone Post 3.0
I Lol'd Phone Post 3.0

The Principal - It'll probably never be cleaner than it is on the first date. Phone Post 3.0
Lolllll Phone Post 3.0

I've eaten ass on first dates a few times so yes Phone Post

Depends on the chick. With my wife I'm pretty sure I munched he growler the first time round Phone Post 3.0

I licked it on a first date and she was on the rag nom away. !!!! Phone Post 3.0

Hell no Phone Post 3.0