Do you like cleaning?

As a bachelor all the house duties fall on me. Since ive moved into the house I'm going to die in, I've really become a cleaner. I clean almost every day. Burn candles and spread scenty powder on carpet to keep place smelling nice. I'm a regular ole housewife with a dick! The surprising part I that i actually enjoy it, and feel accomplished when done. Anyone else like this or am I a nutbag?

1 Like

Im a clean freak too.

Shes vacuuming right now while i o.g. :)

Lmao. We can't all just lick ourselves clean!

1 Like

It's a struggle for me. I've gotten better about it. I really dislike mess and feel great after cleaning but I don't always clean up as soon as I should.

JuevosConSal - Fucking never lol. THat's what women are for!!!

Well I'm single at the moment Juevos! You just expect me to live on a mountain of trash or something?! Lol

Canooke -

It's a struggle for me. I've gotten better about it. I really dislike mess and feel great after cleaning but I don't always clean up as soon as I should.

Man I've made it easier on myself. I only have 2 of each dish. 1 for me, 1 foe my son lol. I dragged my clothes drawers into my laundry room so they go straight from dryer, into their drawers. I vacuum daily. Make my bed. I always feel so neat! 

HighInsideLegKick -
Canooke -

Man I've made it easier on myself. I only have 2 of each dish. 1 for me, 1 foe my son lol. I dragged my clothes drawers into my laundry room so they go straight from dryer, into their drawers. I vacuum daily. Make my bed. I always feel so neat! 

It's a great feeling. My car was really messy and I cleaned it 3 months ago. I've been really strict about bringing few things into it and always taking them out. Love my clean car. Would like to get my house on the same level.

Yeah. I always feel better mentally when my house is clean. I just got a robot vacuum a couple days ago. It actually works pretty damn well.

JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

Yeah. I always feel better mentally when my house is clean. I just got a robot vacuum a couple days ago. It actually works pretty damn well.

I've wondered about those. It doesn't just crash into the wall and get stuck like a idiot?

Canooke -
HighInsideLegKick -
Canooke -

It's a great feeling. My car was really messy and I cleaned it 3 months ago. I've been really strict about bringing few things into it and always taking them out. Love my clean car. Would like to get my house on the same level.

I think I turned a corner when I stopped renting and bought. I take great care of the place because I'm gonna leave it behind for my son someday. 

1 Like
HighInsideLegKick -
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

I've wondered about those. It doesn't just crash into the wall and get stuck like a idiot?

Nope it has sensors that are good enough now. Its gotten stuck on my puppies blanket that has a lot of tassels but that's it. Each time it runs it picks up a bunch of shit. Was like 200 bucks off Amazon and now my house looks like it's vacuumed 100% of the time.

HighInsideLegKick -
Canooke -
HighInsideLegKick -
Canooke -

I think I turned a corner when I stopped renting and bought. I take great care of the place because I'm gonna leave it behind for my son someday. 

That makes sense. Plus, it's just easier to love a place and call it home when it's yours. And when that's the case you want to take care of it. This is my first home, been here 4 years. I love it.

So I should do a better job of keeping it pristine!

I am OCD as they come, so I love to clean and organize. It's a curse. 

I'm a slob. Mess doesn't bother me until it starts to smell.

I always take "Clean Freak" as a compliment as I imagine it signifies a responsible fellow of higher class character and quality and so that the opposite would be a "Filth Freak" certainly not a very attractive indication of character.  

when cleaning I put on my put on my headphones, set pandora to some 80s tunes, and start shaking my hips while I dust, vacuum, and mop.  The GF does more of the cooking/dish-washing so I do more of the other 3.  

I am quite capable in the kitchen too and can put together a tasty meal when I need remind her that I am not dependent on a woman to keep my belly happy ;)

1 Like
theraskal -

I always take "Clean Freak" as a compliment as I imagine it signifies a responsible fellow of higher class character and quality and so that the opposite would be a "Filth Freak" certainly not a very attractive indication of character.  

when cleaning I put on my put on my headphones, set pandora to some 80s tunes, and start shaking my hips while I dust, vacuum, and mop.  The GF does more of the cooking/dish-washing so I do more of the other 3.  

I am quite capable in the kitchen too and can put together a tasty meal when I need remind her that I am not dependent on a woman to keep my belly happy ;)

You the man raskal! 

I'm not sure if im a clean freak or not. I do agree with it making you feel like a higher quality person though. I like providing a clean and safe environment for my boy to play in. Makes me feel like a great father to my cub. I also think a less cluttered lifestyle leads to a less cluttered mind.