Do you Miss living at Home with Parents?

I've been living on my own for a little bit and I'm becoming depressed. I miss the comfort of living at home. I've had girls over just for hookups but I'm finding it unfulfilling. At the end of the day I'm still alone. I now understand why people get married and have children. It's the best defense against loneliness 

I don't really drink or party anymore all I do is go to work and come home. I'm beginning to feel like life is pointless. I've had a horrendous cold for three weeks now with a hacking cough. I think I'm going to die of pneumonia. 

Get a hobby or get a girlfriend that isnt crazy. Ideally do both.

We are social creatures.  There are lots of good reasons to have a family.  Lots of good reasons to stay single too.

How old are you..? (honest question)

I haven't lived at home with my parents since I was 13...........34 years ago. Sometimes I miss it, sure.

Only thing i miss is the free food.

I go hard on the meats, deli meats and especially fruit.

How are grapes more expensive than chicken breasts per pound?

Speaking of things i miss. I miss my family's fruitfarm back in the motherland as well as the insanely cheap fruit overall.

Disco Dracula - How old are you..? (honest question)

30s, I know this thread sounds like it was written by a 20 year old kid. I'm a late bloomer as far as being out on my own. I had a lot of problems growing up that kept me from moving out and being an adult. Now that I'm out I'm seeing it's not all it's cracked up to be. Almost everyone I know around my age are married and have kids. I don't really know what to do with my life. I also don't see the point of existence. It's the same routine everyday. Go to work come home eat sleep repete. I miss the days of getting high and  practicing music hours a day and getting lost in it. That part of me has died. Not sure who I am anymore or where I'm going. 

I wonder if a mail order bride is the way to go 

unoiwantsomkolad -

I wonder if a mail order bride is the way to go 

Only way that works is if you have money.

No. I don't miss it at all. I loved living at home but I love not living at home even more.

unoiwantsomkolad -
Disco Dracula - How old are you..? (honest question)

30s, I know this thread sounds like it was written by a 20 year old kid. I'm a late bloomer as far as being out on my own. I had a lot of problems growing up that kept me from moving out and being an adult. Now that I'm out I'm seeing it's not all it's cracked up to be. Almost everyone I know around my age are married and have kids. I don't really know what to do with my life. I also don't see the point of existence. It's the same routine everyday. Go to work come home eat sleep repete. I miss the days of getting high and  practicing music hours a day and getting lost in it. That part of me has died. Not sure who I am anymore or where I'm going. 

Wtf.

You can do that NOW.

AND not have to worry about annoying the fuck out of your poor parents.

unoiwantsomkolad -

I don't really drink or party anymore all I do is go to work and come home. I'm beginning to feel like life is pointless. I've had a horrendous cold for three weeks now with a hacking cough. I think I'm going to die of pneumonia. 

Life is pointless. That doesnt mean it has to be meaningless. Im an athiest but this verse of the bible ive always found helpful in serving as a ground floor in life:

A person can do nothing better than to eat and drink and find satisfaction in their own toil. This too, I see, is from the hand of God.
-Ecclesiastes 2:24.

Life can be whatever you want it to be. Burgers, steaks, water, wine. A job as a music teacher or the President that changes the world for the better. You just need to find a muse. And if you decide the path you took isnt the one you like, just start over and find another.

Im married and miss living alone

Not in the least

not even a little.

sgotwalks -

I haven't lived at home with my parents since I was 13...........34 years ago. Sometimes I miss it, sure.

What did you do when you were 13?

Sometimes I want to be more alone than I am. And I only live with my gf and our two dogs. Lol

IgnorantDeadline -

Only thing i miss is the free food.

I go hard on the meats, deli meats and especially fruit.

How are grapes more expensive than chicken breasts per pound?

Speaking of things i miss. I miss my family's fruitfarm back in the motherland as well as the insanely cheap fruit overall.

"How are grapes more expensive than chicken breasts per pound"

Government subsidies.

you mean living with my parents?

FUCK no!

lol..the fuck kinda question is this