Do you rage online?

I stay pretty calm with anything but lately I been playing Iron Banner in Destiny. It's their version of PVP and was losing my shit last night. Between dumbass teammates and people playing like bitches I was ready to punch something. Then I got off after realizing how stupid I was acting. Maybe it's because I'm real competitive and don't like to lose in anything I don't know but that shit got me all sorts of rustled.

i don't like playing with randoms for this very reason. nothing worse than getting beat or getting killed because of somebody else being stupid. i don't mind if they are just not good enough and we are just beat. most times wit seems it is because a player is afking in the middle of a fight., dicking off in a corner somewhere not helping. that sets me off. so i just avoid public games so i can avoid the tards

I do. I try to just play with friends and have a good time with them. When I play by myself i start seeing red. Phone Post 3.0

Drunkie - i don't like playing with randoms for this very reason. nothing worse than getting beat or getting killed because of somebody else being stupid. i don't mind if they are just not good enough and we are just beat. most times wit seems it is because a player is afking in the middle of a fight., dicking off in a corner somewhere not helping. that sets me off. so i just avoid public games so i can avoid the tards

Yea I can understand people not being good at a game but some people just act plum stupid. With Destiny you can be afk and still get rewards while the person at the top of the leaderboards gets jack shit.

Rust has made me mad afew times. Phone Post 3.0

I love the xbox party system but it did kill a lot of fun out of the games once the OG couldn't trash talk the other teams so much. We have made many people cry. We discovered many things that we had not known existed in games liek rape wolves and jew ovens. we also determined that you can indeed hear the sound of welfare in peoples voices.

Well if you want someone to play destiny with my gt is Eminemtoldmeto (if you have Xbox 360). I play during the weekends mostly. I used to rage because of other people but now I've learned to just worry about how I'm doing. Phone Post 3.0

Big Pun - I love the xbox party system but it did kill a lot of fun out of the games once the OG couldn't trash talk the other teams so much. We have made many people cry. We discovered many things that we had not known existed in games liek rape wolves and jew ovens. we also determined that you can indeed hear the sound of welfare in peoples voices.
speaking of welfare, it's always entertaining when you can hear the rain bouncing off the tin of someone's trailer. Phone Post 3.0

I have not used that particular line, but now it is going into my arsenal.

ea ufc online makes me have murderous thoughts Phone Post 3.0

FIFA is the only game that makes me rage.

When people score rebound goals. I could Defo murder someone lol Phone Post 3.0

PredatorUK - FIFA is the only game that makes me rage.

When people score rebound goals. I could Defo murder someone lol Phone Post 3.0
Same! FIFA bitch laggers are the one thing I hate Phone Post 3.0

COD Zombie co op faggots crowding the box made me Rage. Phone Post 3.0

I don't rage, but I will complain innocently to myself or blame my deaths on "bullshit". Keeps me in the game. I will never rage at a teammate or anything.

My cousin's friend rages so hard in NHL that I will literally stop playing if he joins. It's strange really, because he's so calm when playing Destiny. Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle - I don't rage, but I will complain innocently to myself or blame my deaths on "bullshit". Keeps me in the game. I will never rage at a teammate or anything.

My cousin's friend rages so hard in NHL that I will literally stop playing if he joins. It's strange really, because he's so calm when playing Destiny. Phone Post 3.0
Lol @ bullshit

Bullshit in game is a real thing for sure.

I've got friends who think the "game is scripted" like the game is programmed to make you lose lol Phone Post 3.0

Yes, I'm glad I don't use the mic as I would be lashed hard or being a pre-teen little girl. Playing battlefield 4 religiously lately, broke my iPhone screen because I bit it in frustration of walking thru a claymore.
I'm beyond a easy going lad 98% of the time, online gaming pulls the darkness out of me lol Phone Post 3.0

Mario kart 8 online. You can be winning the whole race and get blue/red shelled out of no where. Gets me so made I can't play it when other people are in the house and I piss them off going crazy. Phone Post 3.0