do you set volume to even?

Always set to an even number. 

I'm a prime # guy myself.

I think the “even” setting is for channels that allow commercials with higher volumes. Like when a used car dealer commercial comes on louder than the program (usually late at night)...

Yes sir. Always. Have been this way since I was a kid. 

My wife is this way with volume settings.  She like the radio in my truck because it has no numbers, just a circle chart.

The Salaminzer - 

I think the “even” setting is for channels that allow commercials with higher volumes. Like when a used car dealer commercial comes on louder than the program (usually late at night)...

WTF? Is this shit true?

even numbers for life

Thank fucking God. I thought I was the only one!

Yes on the TV in the car any where I hate when people take food out of the microwave early and leave the remaining time on the screen without clearing it to

Even numbers or multiples of 5. Prime numbers are also acceptable if needed, but aren't preferred  

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
The Salaminzer - 

WTF? Is this shit true?

Oops, it’s incorrect (was thinking of “level sound”).

https://www.bustle.com/p/are-you-a-person-who-needs-even-numbers-on-the-volume-dial-turns-out-youre-not-alone-59082

frankenchrist -

Thank fucking God. I thought I was the only one!

hahaha now my misso does that also.

Yuuuuup

1 Like

Always, the volume has to be on a even number in the truck or on tvs.

Satisfaction Satisfying GIF

Nice bump. lol

1 Like

4 years lol . I just turn it up to good .

Important issues always need to be discussed

1 Like

Oh fuck yes, especially in the car, if that volume is on odd we’re obviously going to have a horrible crash and you’re a maniac if you say otherwise

And yes, I suffer from OCD pretty bad

Always odd numbers here, hate even ones.

Lovely.