Do You Sit On the Outside Seat On the Bus?

I think its pretty douchy, but often times regret not doing it. Nothing worse than being sandwiched in by some unwashed fat fuck with 3 bags.

I'll tell you what really makes me blood boil: when you ask the person if you can sit down, and instead of just scooting in the person moves their legs to the side so that you can sit on the inside. Ready to hulksmash my computer typing this.

oh thats right, everyone on the HG drives Lamborghinis!

When my Lamborghini is in the shop my Victoria Secrets model GF picks me up in hers after I'm done benching 300lbs at the gym. So I can not relate to this update. Phone Post

That said, I have CRAZY stories about The Bus.
One is a lady who said she had a gun. Bus was cleared and when asked about the gun, she said it was in her teeth. The CIA put it there in case she had to take her own life if someone tried to rape the information out of her.

Another time I saw a guy who shit his pants and just wrapped a Buzz Lightyear sheet around his waist like a Lava Lava and leave the jeans right there.

2 of a Brazillion stories re: the bus Phone Post

HEY! an opportunity to brag about bench press...

set #2, 315 for 25.

no one on the og believes me.

I only drive a Maserati and only hook up with 9's with pointy elbows. Damn you Naks and your perfect 10 banging, Lambo driving lifestyle!

DevinS - I think its pretty douchy, but often times regret not doing it. Nothing worse than being sandwiched in by some unwashed fat fuck with 3 bags.

I'll tell you what really makes me blood boil: when you ask the person if you can sit down, and instead of just scooting in the person moves their legs to the side so that you can sit on the inside. Ready to hulksmash my computer typing this.

These are all questions I asked myself last when I was 14, catching the bus from pearl city to the aiirport for my summer jobs...and all I obsessed about was the thought, "the day I'm old enough to drive and support myself, I will never be caught dead on a bus ever agaiin."

Same thoughts here Moke. I loathe the fuckin bus. Rode that damn thing 3rd grade till 10th grade.

i work in waikiki so i still catch the bus from time to time, i tend to get dropped off (i refuse to pay for parking), and you know what, sorry dude, disagree 100%...they got there before you, suck it up and sit in the open seat or stand up, stop being a bitch and drive if you dont like it, its public transportation; when i bus it i usually have to stand for over 40 minutes from seaside and kuhio all the way to liliha and wyllie than walk over a mile up alewa heights to my house

they should have "premier class" sectioned off by a partition.

I'm still waiting on JNaks stories about the 2 hot Brazilians on the Bus!

alewaboy52 - i work in waikiki so i still catch the bus from time to time, i tend to get dropped off (i refuse to pay for parking), and you know what, sorry dude, disagree 100%...they got there before you, suck it up and sit in the open seat or stand up, stop being a bitch and drive if you dont like it, its public transportation; when i bus it i usually have to stand for over 40 minutes from seaside and kuhio all the way to liliha and wyllie than walk over a mile up alewa heights to my house

zzzzzzzzz

FCTV808 - they should have "premier class" sectioned off by a partition.

You have all the best ideas Phone Post