Do you SMOKE CIGARETTES?

I used to, now I find it completely disgusting. I feel physically sick when I'm around the smell. 

Yep, American Spirit Blue and Teal.

I quit last August. Cold turkey.

Good times

Going on 9 yrs quit. Occasionally get the urge. But I dont think Ill go back.

Didn't you just admit last night that you had multiple accounts....?

Poleeko -

Is it because your neighbor made you stop?

lol no but some people in this building smoke and I smell it when I walk through the halls. It's rancid 

Disco Dracula - Didn't you just admit last night that you had multiple accounts....?

No 

fuck no

my dad died from lung cancer and so did my uncle

luckily I've never had any type of craving for cigs...

I'll probably die from some other type of cancer tho

Hate it. No consideration for others.

If I smoked I would at least attempt to keep a reasonable distance from non-smokers.

PS: Almost forgot about the littering.

Feels good to vent sometimes.

OP smokes poles now 

Every couple months or so when I go to the bar and drink.

Misaki - Hate it. No consideration for others.

If I smoked I would at least attempt to keep a reasonable distance from non-smokers.

PS: Almost forgot about the littering.

Feels good to vent sometimes.
I feel the same exact way but I am a smoker. Never flick a butt. On the golf course I usually end up picking up about 30 per round. I despise it and am hoping to find the motivation soon.

Don't understand why people spend thousand of dollars to inhale smoke that doesn't even taste good, doesn't get you high, and kills you...

Joe Camel's head is actually a penis.

Image result for joe camel penis

Image result for joe camel penis

Breathing Oxygen Kills......

Used to, even when I trained. I wouldn't smoke for at least an hour before, and I'd wear rubber gloves on my hands and a sweater so the smell wouldn't be on my body. Brush teeth and mints for breath.

No one knew I smoked unless I told them or until after I quit and my cardio went through the roof

Quit about 10 yrs ago at 32 after 17 yrs of smoking. They say if you quit by 35,mortality rates are 99.9% of nonsmokers.

things to see people to do - Used to, even when I trained. I wouldn't smoke for at least an hour before, and I'd wear rubber gloves on my hands and a sweater so the smell wouldn't be on my body. Brush teeth and mints for breath.

No one knew I smoked unless I told them or until after I quit and my cardio went through the roof

They knew

myersei - Quit about 10 yrs ago at 32 after 17 yrs of smoking. They say if you quit by 35,mortality rates are 99.9% of nonsmokers.

Via lung cancer?

Do you smoke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mws8-dFTNks