Do you still watch any of the older ufc's?

I still watch some of the 30's every now and then.

Gonna watch 46 tonight.

Haven't watched 1-10 in a good few years though.

You?

I watch the first 4 every now and then. I got a lot if UFC DVDs but I don't ever watch them. I watch my Pride and Cage Rage DVDs all the time. Phone Post

Yeah every now and again, just recently been watching through some of the older ones again 1-10. Phone Post

I would, but I don't have any of the older ones :( my collection starts in the 40's, then I have my PRIDE collection. Phone Post

I watch UFC 130 and 131 every night. Because, I mean, they were awesome! Best ever! Actually I like to watch ANY of the events from 40-50 at any time because they were all FUN. Something those cards all had is missing from every card today even though the talent is arguably better. Phone Post

Yeah of course, it's always a blast to go back and see where this sport came from and how it has developed.

Also fun to watch real fights and not sport fights, taking nothing away from the athletes of today but the old school UFC's were something to behold. Phone Post

I'll be the first one in this topic full of people with '08-'11 join dates to admit I've never seen any of the UFCs prior to The Ultimate Fighter 3. First one I saw was either BJ vs GSP 1 or Arlovski vs Sylvia 3 or something.

Ive got them all on dvd. some times ill chuck one on to show a buddy. But ive seen them all a few times already,so very rarely anymore Phone Post

Gnarls Gnarlington - i still watch the first 4 every few months. I like the NHB rules back then.

I recently watched some of Barnett's old fights.
A month ago I watched some old Mir fights to figure out why Dana looves him so much.

but I do watch the early ones every few months cuz I can't get enough of the old rules.

Chris Power - I'll be the first one in this topic full of people with '08-'11 join dates to admit I've never seen any of the UFCs prior to The Ultimate Fighter 3. First one I saw was either BJ vs GSP 1 or Arlovski vs Sylvia 3 or something.

Well ain't you quite the noob ;-D Phone Post

No. Pre UFC 40 events are sometimes hard to watch. Too many boring fights and gross mismatches. People who complain about stalling now really need to go back and watch some of the fights (or whole events) that stunk up the arena in the past. The sport was dying for a reason

yes, I have most on DVD so I like watching the older stuff every now & then

I'm in the process of watching all the old UFCs and Pride's with my kid brother right as we speak. Phone Post

sometimes. I watch pride way more Phone Post

Not as often as the Pride shockwaves and tournaments :P

Whenever a co-worker asks me about MMA in the good old days;

I'll lend him a copy of UFC-10.

People are shocked when they witness legal head-butts in a cage fight.

All the time. Brings back memories. Even wvc and extreme 1-4 and all those. Ruas vs jennum? Gurgel vs kerr? Bustamonte vs Lindland? Love em!

Love popping in the old school UFC tapes and dvd's. I miss the days of basically no rules.

the REALLY early stuff is pretty much unwatchable if you actually care about skill, technique and athleticism. I loved the pre-TUF shows at the time, but they haven't stood the test of time.

I do all the time! They were and still are the best! Real fighters with brass balls that laid it on the line!

Big 'English' Tom Phone Post