Do you think Anderson is on some type of PEDs?

For the recovery of his knee? I think if he was trying to do everything he can do for a quick and full recovery, he's on something. I know I would be. Maybe HGH?

Let's not be naive. Phone Post 3.0

Knee? Phone Post 3.0

Damn complete fail Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

yeah he sure looks different and jacked. lol.

fuck off OP

andy is no Josh barnett

Wow you just showed your ignorance on peds and recovery Phone Post 3.0

GTFO Phone Post 3.0

A whole new higher level, thats what anderson is on

OP is on haterade. Phone Post 3.0

here op, gotcha somethingPhone Post

Yes ped def speed recovery... But why accuse anderson with no basis? He never got popped for anything. And there are PLENTY of top guys out there raising the red flags... I dont blame gsp for leaving when you look at that division.. Phone Post 3.0

Cortisone is a steroid. That what OP talkin bout? Phone Post 3.0

PEDs heal broken bones? Phone Post 3.0

What up roll bread.

jlondo - PEDs heal broken bones? Phone Post 3.0
Obviously. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
jlondo - PEDs heal broken bones? Phone Post 3.0
Obviously. Phone Post 3.0
Could help with the recovery of strength lost in affected limb but again, absolutely no reason to accuse anderson here Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN - For the recovery of his knee? I think if he was trying to do everything he can do for a quick and full recovery, he's on something. I know I would be. Maybe HGH?

Let's not be naive. Phone Post 3.0

drugs & alcohol= don't post mate.

Broken bones heal faster and better than ligament or tendon snaps.
Sometimes breaks can stretch ligaments badly, but where Silva did his leg, I doubt that happened.
Bad breaks can take 2 to 3 months to recover and 6+ to fully recover .... Silva is now at the 10 month mark so I wouldn't say its an amazingly fast recovery...

You have to remember, and this goes for GSP too, these guys with their injuries have even allowed to do nothing but upper body weights for a couple if months, and then get told to hit the lower limb weights as part of their rehab.

Everything they normally spend time on as professional athletes- not allowed to do most of it. But they get a pass for some altered cardio and upper limb weights- it's no wonder after a few months they look huge and fit. Phone Post 3.0

All fighters are on peds Phone Post 3.0

What's wrong with Anderson's knee? Phone Post 3.0

Just_Scrap - What's wrong with Anderson's knee? Phone Post 3.0

What's wrong with Anderson's knee?