Do you think Anderson should have retired...

After the second Weidman fight and breaking his leg... Phone Post 3.0

I'll admit it was good to see him get in the ring again and get that monkey off his back, but knowing what we know now...I was better off not knowing.

Yes. Coming back and failing 3 drug tests hurt his reputation.

Leghound - I'll admit it was good to see him get in the ring again and get that monkey off his back, but knowing what we know now...I was better off not knowing.

This. But at the same time it's a good reality check to have a huge profile like Silva test positive. I wish he didn't, though.

StrikingMMA - Yes. Coming back and failing 3 drug tests hurt his reputation.
Right but I honestly think it was more to prove something to himself than the fans.

But when you have to take a cocktail of PEDs, what's the point? Phone Post 3.0

In hindsight yes Phone Post 3.0

Don't think he wanted to go out like that, but this way is a lot worse imo. Phone Post 3.0

At the time I thought he was done. Didn't see him coming back after that.

Wish he hadn't in all honesty. Phone Post 3.0

for Silva legacy, yes but as a fan i like this reality check that the other poster mention. claim to be ped free and for a clean sport then have it come back to haunt Silva.

In hindsight of course, but at the time he gets PPV points and a comeback fight would make him a lot of money. 

lol How is this even a question? He flushed his legacy down the toilet overnight by returning for a one off novelty fight.

Rhetorical question is rhetorical. Phone Post 3.0