Do you think Cosby will ever work again?

He continued to sell here in Vegas through the allegations last winter, but this most recent thing feels like the absolute end to me. Ticketmaster shows 3 shows with "TBA" dates, & there are two more bookings in Branson this fall that I expect will cancel before they happen.

Anyone think it's possible to turn this train around?

Would you buy a ticket?

Nope. It's really sad that the rape allegations turned out to be true -- I was always a fan of him both as a performer and a public figure. Phone Post 3.0

No Phone Post 3.0

yes, he's shameless and will continue to tell blacks to whiten up

Hes d u n Phone Post 3.0

Umm isn't he still rich?

Who cares Phone Post 3.0

Zanzoken - Nope. It's really sad that the rape allegations turned out to be true -- I was always a fan of him both as a performer and a public figure. Phone Post 3.0

This

Did he actually rape someone? Why isn't he in prison? Phone Post 3.0

New Cosby investigation open in LA that does not have anything to do with unsealed court docs per local public radio station KPCC. Phone Post 3.0

CookedAndBombed - Did he actually rape someone? Why isn't he in prison? Phone Post 3.0

Lots of money, good lawyers, powerful figure, threats, being looked at as America's dad, and statute of limitations.

Woody allen is still making movies. Phone Post 3.0

KJ! - If peewee did then certainly Cosby will too I picture him playing a more serious role. Then again jacking off in a theatre and raping women are two totally different things. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, you kind of negated yourself in your own post here.

Raping a whole bunch of women you drugged over a long period of time is quite a bit worse morally than jackin it in a theatre that's made for jackin..

Also one is HIGHLY illegal and one is just scummy.. Phone Post 3.0

"Umm isn't he still rich? Who cares"

Wasn't saying he needs to.

Main point of the thread is the second question not the first.

"Woody allen is still making movies. "

Case against Woody isn't especially compelling & not remotely related in terms of public response. Polanski would have been a better example & even that isn't close.

Luckily I always found him annoying. His imprisonment doesn't affect me.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if his health goes south from all the stress or if he were to commit suicide. Either way I think there's a good chance he will be dead within a year.

I never saw James Brown live but probably would have despite the abuse arrests. Probably not after the rape allegation. I'm trying to imagine whether there's anyone I would have to see live despite an egregious moral failing.

I know girls that fuck and suck for pills; was it the same type deal?

Or was he causing them to pass out so he could fuck them while they were unconscious?

And Bill Cosby will be fine, either way. Unless he offs himself.

BarkLikeADog - He continued to sell here in Vegas through the allegations last winter, but this most recent thing feels like the absolute end to me. Ticketmaster shows 3 shows with "TBA" dates, & there are two more bookings in Branson this fall that I expect will cancel before they happen.

Anyone think it's possible to turn this train around?

Would you buy a ticket?
He's old as fuck Phone Post 3.0

^Yes, and?