Do you think Phil Davis would have given Bones...

He needs to upgrade to the 2.0 MMA firmware before this fight is competitive.  Next level Phil Davis 2.0 will be a very scary dude.

No, I think Davis is overhyped. Phone Post

thegreenroom - Here is another question then, if it had been Phil Davis that showed up to jackson's instead of Jon jones, would Phil Davis have been able to achieve what bones has? Or does bones just have something special that rises him above the rest?

I only ask cuz I think Phil Davis is uber talented and has the prerequisites needed to give bones a good challenge. Phone Post
Bones is special. He is more creative and athletic than Davis. He has also proved he is better at essentially every aspect of mma than Davis. He will probably get tooled on the feet. I was initially thinking he'd treat it like the fight with bader but I think he took bader down because of his knockout power which Davis doesn't seem to have. But then again he may feel like he wants to prove he can wrestle with Davis like he wanted to prove he could strike with rampage. Either way I think jones dominates standing and on the ground. If he can't dominate on the ground it will likely be a standoff where neither can take the other down. Jones wins, probably easily. Phone Post

Any word on Davis' next opponent? Phone Post

He gets finished early. Rashad got Davis pinned down in the crucifix early in their fight. If jones dis the same it'd be game over he did the same to The Janitor Phone Post

I wouldn't mind seeing rampage vs Phil Davis Phone Post

No. Not even close. Davis would get finished within 3 rnds....if he's lucky.