Do you think Rashad could take an H bomb?

I think that Rashad Vs. Henderson would be a good match. Rashad would probably be the favorite based on his 205 success, but one thing's almost certain is that Rashad would by no means and no way eat a Henderson H-Bomb straight to his chin.

Does anybody disagree with this? Rashad would not even dare to trade fisticuffs with Dan.

I'd like to find out. Phone Post

Maybe even worse? Hendo for sure hits harder than Machida.

I don't believe anyone on earth would survive a clean Hendo right hand.

Synth - I don't believe anyone on earth would survive a clean Hendo right hand.

Rampage did, although he looked clearly bothered, but then again, Rampage's chin is pretty great.

Synth - I don't believe anyone on earth would survive a clean Hendo right hand.

/thread

If Hendo lands a full power right hand clean on the chin. Anybody in the world at any weight class and in any sport will be sleeping. He throws those things from the tips of his toes, his whole body generates that power. And he has no fear of breaking his hands, so he doesn't hold anything back. That is one devastating punch.

H-Bomb will bring forth Stanky Leg. Phone Post

Rashad's striking speed would make it really difficult. Rashad would undoubtedly be able to outpoint Hendo in a 3 round fight, but Rashad's chin isn't phenomenal, so it's kinda up in the air. Rashad got tagged hard in his fights with Rampage and Thiago, getting tagged by Hendo though means you are going to bed.

Bisping can survive it.......................

Oh wait. Phone Post

Evans would get obliterated if he ate hendo's right hand, but Rashad's speed would pose problems for Dan.

Dan would get him doing the stanky leg like machida lol Phone Post

Built Like A Fedor - H-Bomb will bring forth Stanky Leg. Phone Post

LOL Phone Post

A flush shot from hendo would knock Rashad out cold. Rashad wouldn't give him the chance to land on him though as hendo would be on his back quick. Phone Post

LAPISH - Best right hand in all of combat sports. Maybe of all time....

Easy there young un

Synth - I don't believe anyone on earth would survive a clean Hendo right hand.

Yup Phone Post

Shields and Rampage didn't receive a clean H bomb like Bisping did.

The Bisping H bomb would KO any man. Scary!

No.

Rashad would be doing the stanky leg again if he took a clean shot from Hendo's right hand.

an h bomb to the right point on the jaw will ko anyone, tey it can land a half inch off andmany would be unhurt, the "buttons" are mysterious that way

Rashad would do a double stanky leg Phone Post