Do you think Starbucks' sales will go down?

Due to Fox News, Donald Trump and Christians?

A win for Dunkin' Donuts?

No Phone Post 3.0

Kitana - No Phone Post 3.0

/thread

Hopefully, most of their shit I'd overpriced. I'd take Tim hortons over SB any day of the week. Phone Post 3.0

no SBUX is a great stock to hold

Only communists would hate such a company

No. People are lazy. Whybuse the $.50 kcup when you can get a $4 latte? Phone Post 3.0

UKLogHog77 - No. People are lazy. Whybuse the $.50 kcup when you can get a $4 latte? Phone Post 3.0
$5.03 now actually Phone Post 3.0

People are more about talking than action anymore so no Phone Post 3.0

hubris - no SBUX is a great stock to hold

Only communists would hate such a company
Commies love Starbucks, they serve cups in their colour Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - What did Starbucks do? Phone Post 3.0

just trying to turn a profit apparently

I grew up in church so I have a lot of Christian Facebook friends and literally none of them give a shit about this red cup thing. Donald trump says ridiculous crap everyday. The only reason I even know about this thing is people's outrage over someone's supposed outrage lol. As in I've seen like 100 posts complaining about Christians complaining but i haven't seen one Christian actually complaining. Phone Post 3.0

Mihow - What did Starbucks do? Phone Post 3.0
They made a holiday cup that was just plain red. No snowflakes. No text. Just their logo on a solid red cup

No Jesus on it so some Christians are butthurt and calling it a war in Christmas Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - I grew up in church so I have a lot of Christian Facebook friends and literally none of them give a shit about this red cup thing. Donald trump says ridiculous crap everyday. The only reason I even know about this thing is people's outrage over someone's supposed outrage lol. As in I've seen like 100 posts complaining about Christians complaining but i haven't seen one Christian actually complaining. Phone Post 3.0
This is exactly how I feel. I haven't seen a single person actually complain about the cups. Phone Post 3.0

No. It's like every other boycot. They don't work and we shouldn't cower to a small percent that get offended. Phone Post 3.0

I guess maybe a little but just the really fanatic people. It can't increase their sales so I guess they could only go down because of it. I think most people will just do the old "my name is Merry Christmas" thing to feel like they're make some kind of point but doubt many will give up their triple non-fat vanilla bean soy latte with foam. Phone Post 3.0

No, it'll go up.
This shit is planned.
Next year they'll ban guns, use yellow cups, and quote the Koran on it.

?0-3%!ST Phone Post 3.0

Probably. There's a lot of stupid people out there. Phone Post 3.0

Starbucks - Purveyors of the Worlds worst coffee since 1971

No. Mobile orders. Phone Post 3.0

What if someone finds the color red offensive?