do you think this kijiji add is real?

So I just came across this add on kijiji

http://stcatharines.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-bikes-mountain-Theif-who-stole-the-bike-W0QQAdIdZ553222956

I have a little extra in my pocket this year, work was good to me and I have been looking for something to do for someone else....

I just do not want to end up giving something to someone who does not deserve it. I live about 20 min from Niagara falls canada so it would be really easy for me to help them out. The only unfortunate part of this is that there are so many junkies that live around here and I do not want my hard earned money to go towards anything in that nature.

So this is all on you OG... what say you?

I did send an email to the person asking them if they had pictures of the bike. I also asked where the bike was purchased from and the value of the bike....

lets get dangerous - What's kijiji? Phone Post 3.0

serious?

lets get dangerous - What's kijiji? Phone Post 3.0

It's a craigslist ripoff.

I'd be careful helping anyone out online, she could be fishing for money, playing the sympathy card with Christmas right around the corner. Seen it too many times.

I'm from st. Catharine! Shitty thing to happen but rule numero uno is always lock your shit up, especially in the falls on lundys. Phone Post 3.0

This guy did it...

I honestly wouldnt trust shit on the internet. If you want to help someone out go find some homless people and give them
Gift bags with items such as socks,toothbrushes,blankets,stuff that can make their life a bit more comfortable in the situation they are in. Heck even sleeping bags. You can buy lots of stuff at the 99cent store that homeless
Can really use. Not sure if 99cent stores exist in the east coast though? Phone Post 3.0

88samurai88 - I honestly wouldnt trust shit on the internet. If you want to help someone out go find some homless people and give them
Gift bags with items such as socks,toothbrushes,blankets,stuff that can make their life a bit more comfortable in the situation they are in. Heck even sleeping bags. You can buy lots of stuff at the 99cent store that homeless
Can really use. Not sure if 99cent stores exist in the east coast though? Phone Post 3.0
We got lots of 1 buck stores in the region. Not a lot of homeless people though. Phone Post 3.0