do you "toilet humor" with your SO?

i ate some old thanksgiving leftovers the other day, and spent the next day basically attached to the toilet.

made a comment to my gf when i got out of the bathroom that "all this pissing out my ass is getting real old." she just laughed and smacked my arm. shes kinda like one of the dudes when were not bumpin uglies.

how do you guys and gals feel about toilet humor with your SO?

I'm down. My boyfriend tells me about his nice big shit he had earlier while I'm pounding his tight little ass.

Girls don't poop, so how could they possibly relate?

I literally fart on my girlfriend. I will sit on her and tear. Phone Post 3.0

I got bad food poisoning right now and I've been spraying the toilet all week. It's got to the point that when I come out I pat her on the back and just say "you're up" (clean up crew).
She finds all of it disgusting jlbut can't help but laugh. You've gotta laugh at it.

If she did that to me though I'd pack her Fucking suitcase and send her on her way, fuck that. Phone Post 3.0

Yep. Not while we were first dating, but once that door opens, it can never be shut. Wife and i give each other belly laughs with shit jokes Phone Post 3.0

Oboe - I literally fart on my girlfriend. I will sit on her and tear. Phone Post 3.0

thats awesome. one time right before the last blockbuster in town closed, we were in there and it was a ghost town, except for the two employees. she was bending down to look at the bottom row of movies, and i backed into her and let out a loud fart. she about killed me right then and there. the employees were just laughing their asses off.

frankenchrist -
Oboe - I literally fart on my girlfriend. I will sit on her and tear. Phone Post 3.0

thats awesome. one time right before the last blockbuster in town closed, we were in there and it was a ghost town, except for the two employees. she was bending down to look at the bottom row of movies, and i backed into her and let out a loud fart. she about killed me right then and there. the employees were just laughing their asses off.
She has learned to laugh it off.. I pretty much right after the first time we banged just let it rip and while laying in the bed next to her.. Texted her this during a small giggle then silence..

Phone Post 3.0

I pissed on my ex drunk

She didn't find it funny Phone Post 3.0

My husband likes to tell me about his regularity or lack there of and describe his toilet sessions. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. I used to send her pictures of my gross dumps when I knew she was in a meeting or doing something important. Then she started doing it back and I felt like I was on Dexters table being forced to look at the destruction I had caused.

When my wife is on the phone w her mother I like to pull my dick and balls out and do tricks. Flying squirrel, granny's elbow, etc.... Phone Post 3.0

Yes, but it's a huge backfire because her farts smell worse than death.

Invisible Lats Syndrome - Yes, but it's a huge backfire because her farts smell worse than death.
Is that what ray rice was so mad about? Phone Post 3.0

Wife has an amazing ass. Huge. She farts like it's going out of style. Every time we're hanging out with people she'll hold it in until we leave. We get in the car and she always lets several hours worth of farts rip in one go. Each time she says something like "wild stallions aren't meant to be kept in the barn" or "now you know what big mama is cooking". I think she stays up at night planning what to say. Phone Post 3.0

I pin my.gf down and fart on her. She thinks its funny Phone Post 3.0

jdindiana - When my wife is on the phone w her mother I like to pull my dick and balls out and do tricks. Flying squirrel, granny's elbow, etc.... Phone Post 3.0
Tell me more of this grannys elbow Phone Post 3.0

My gf's sense of humor is my favorite thing about her. She can take ANY joke and not miss a beat. My favorite thing to do with her is make offhanded comments when we're checking out at a grocery store or restaurant. As long as I don't feel like the person that's waiting on us or serving us will be offended it's not uncommon for me to call her a cunt or tell her that she's been partaking in slutty behavior.
Once in a great while if she beats me to the punch which is very in frequent she'll make comments about me being a deadbeat dad even though I don't have children or how I just got bailed out from abusing her or some shit like that we always have a great laugh. Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan - I strangled one of my wives to death lol
Ha Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd -
jdindiana - When my wife is on the phone w her mother I like to pull my dick and balls out and do tricks. Flying squirrel, granny's elbow, etc.... Phone Post 3.0
Tell me more of this grannys elbow Phone Post 3.0
Pull your ball sack and clap the excess skin with your thumb and index finger. The skin will hang lose and wrinkly like the skin on an old lady's elbow Phone Post 3.0