Do you train the Kia Shout...

I do. I feel that the Kia shout is important if you are serious with your training... It is often over looked and dismissed by people who do not understand it's value... For example:

• The Kia shout can be utilized to unsure that you get a full exhale when striking, we all know how important that is.

• The Kia shout can be used to draw attention if you are attacked on the street and engaged in life-or-death hand-to-hand combat.

• The Kia shout can be used for offense; for example if you are bear hugged; a crisp Kia shout in the attacker's ear will often cause a realese in thier grip.

Discuss...

Actually I think the Kia shout has one benefit. When diego is GnPing and making those sounds I think it makes it look/sound worse then it is. Especially to the uneducated fan/judge.

Ikea imo

it helps in board breaking

I train the BEEEEE-YAH!

It helps your defense because shouting "Kia" with each limp wristed chop will make any attacker pity you...and possible abort taking your lunch money.

"Actually I think the Kia shout has one benefit." LOL @ people who do not trian...

"It helps your defense because shouting "Kia" with each limp wristed chop will make any attacker pity you...and possible abort taking your lunch money. " Just because you have a limp wrist does not mean others to... stop projecting...

^ Actually, using the context of the sentence, it suggests that anyone using the word "Kia" may very well have this affliction. I, for one, am sure of it. ;)

"Actually I think the Kia shout has one benefit." LOL @ people who do not trian...

Yeah ummm sorry if I spend my training time on jiu jitsu and not practicing raising my power levels.

Whatever TUF noob...

"Yeah ummm sorry if I spend my training time on jiu jitsu and not practicing raising my power levels. "

Oh your so cool, most people cross train these days, I have forgoten more about fighting than you know SacBoy...

Lauzons #1 fan is correct... fuq the SacAttack... SacBoy should watch himself he is a known troll...

imho, one benefit you are all overlooking is the low APR. They also offer cash back and lease incentives.

lol @ Johnny99...

Don't forget the 10yr 100,000mile limited warranty

I often yell "Welcome to the Swamp!!!" when I sucessfully pull of a sub

If you open your mouth, you can get a broken jaw in pretty short order.

Since when am I a KNOWN troll. Anyway convo is over now Kirik is on MY SIDE.

"If you open your mouth, you can get a broken jaw in pretty short order. " Good point Kirik, people should watch thier mouth, trash talkers usually get what they desirve... Punks jump up to get beat down... I'd heed Kirik's warning Sac if I was you...