Do you wear an undershirt under your polo?

My job is business casual so I wear polos to work . So do you go with an undershirt or without? I wear one either white or black depending on the color of my Polo. Does Teh OG wear and undershirt?

V necks work best.

Absolutely. But my manly chest hair makes the ladies at work soak their socks, so it was mandated. Only the beta chest shavers are allowed to go undershirtless.

Yep, always!

A polo isn't business casual.

Never worn an undershirt under anything except a long sleeved dress oxford with a tie. Too hot. 

Z NEDCMK1 -
anthonyMI - 

A polo is casual.

I work in the financial industry and a Polo is considered business casual here in Phoenix. Also because of the extreme summer heat most businesses stay away from suits or dress shirts.

disbeliever - Yes, especially in summer when it's hot. You don't want pit stains during a meeting from sweat.
I've been wearing Hanes x-temp due to the summer heat.

disbeliever -
anthonyMI - 

It is according to most business dress codes.

Those dress codes are wrong. They are casual/sport clothes.

If I wear an undershirt no one can see my nipples, so no.

i dont know how many chicks told me her and her friends love the white t's. I think ive been wearing and undershirt since middle school

Only to prevent my nip-ons being visible.  If the shirt is synthetic material, then yes; if it is a thicker cotton, then no.

I do wear an undershirt with my polo, a clean white crew neck.

And, I tuck my polo into my khakis. Sometimes pleated khakis.

And, Ii put my two cell phones in their holsters on my belt.

And, sometimes the polo I am wearing has a golf pattern on it. Sometimes, it has a pattern of $10 bills.

Oh, and loafers with tassles is my preferred footwear.

Come on, you guys, I don't care how hot it is...

MMA MELEE - i dont know how many chicks told me her and her friends love the white t's. I think ive been wearing and undershirt since middle school

Oddly enough, I think that is age related.  I feel like that trend became popular with teenagers in the early 2000s.  I think most ladies in their mid-30s or younger would agree, but mid-30s and above would disagree.  

Why would I wear two shirts? It's one more than necessary and if it's visible it's not a good look.

Business casual isn't casual clothes for business. It is a step down in formality from business attire, meaning a suit, usually a dark one. Business casual is a collared, button-up shirt with either slacks or maybe chinos, but they have to be good ones.

It is not semantics, it is standards. But I don't typically wear business casual either.

Yes. 

disbeliever -
anthonyMI - 

Business casual isn't casual clothes for business. It is a step down in formality from business attire, meaning a suit, usually a dark one. Business casual is a collared, button-up shirt with either slacks or maybe chinos, but they have to be good ones.

It is not semantics, it is standards. But I don't typically wear business casual either.

A standard set by nearly every business

Mostly just because businesses eventually just couldn't keep up with people being insistent on being slobs and eventually gave in.

anthonyMI -

Well my employer sets the standards for business casual and a Polo is considered business casual by them not you. In Phoenix business attire isn't common because of the summer heat so maybe business casual standards are different here then where you are.

I'm 45 and have been wearing a white undershirt since highschool.