Do you wear Outlaw Motorcycle Gang support gear?

I'm a "live and let live" type of person but this is probably the most retarded shit someone could wear. 

Wearing clothing that openly supports criminality is just plain stupid and should result in the person wearing it getting kicked squarely in the nuts.

/rant.

Bro...be careful.

Anyone who wears that shit is a fucking retard and should be put down.

If you're not part of a motorcycle club and wearing their regalia you'll have more coming than a kick to the nuts

Wait...you mean that's not a slow pitch team? Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackBBCZack - If you're not part of a motorcycle club and wearing their regalia you'll have more coming than a kick to the nuts

Nah the "Support" shit. Support shit NEVER has the words Hells Angels or the flying death head. Instead they use "81" or Red and White.

That stuff can only be worn by actual members.

go wash my bike!!!

Worn by wannabe loses. Phone Post 3.0

TheFly~n~Taco - Bro...be careful.

I'm not talking about the legit bad guys Taco. I'm talking about the wanna be badasses and hangarounds.

When I worked in the bars these guys were the biggest mouth pieces who started the most shit. Then when the needle would drop they'd figure out a way to avoid the dance.

Wearing tough guy sayings on your t-shirt doesn't make you tough.

One of the biggest douchebags I know got into that shit almost a year ago. Fool doesn't own and has never owned a motorcycle.

Posers of any type are little fuckin vermin.

OP isn't scared of blowback? Phone Post 3.0

They are true blue pussies. Second you flip the switch on them they bitch right out. Phone Post 3.0

Why would I support a criminal organization? Phone Post 3.0

alright, i'm in

That whole sub-culture is stupid. Look at the people in the OP's original photo...regardless of their clothes, you can tell they will never contribute much to society.

I agree that stuff is lame. However if you are morally consistent you have to think mob movies are lame too.

TFK Odin's Fleshlight - 

LAME!!! Phone Post

lol. I was wondering if you'd show up.

Straydog24 - 
TheFly~n~Taco - Bro...be careful.

I'm not talking about the legit bad guys Taco. I'm talking about the wanna be badasses and hangarounds.

When I worked in the bars these guys were the biggest mouth pieces who started the most shit. Then when the needle would drop they'd figure out a way to avoid the dance.

Wearing tough guy sayings on your t-shirt doesn't make you tough.

Hmm, So youre saying just the wannabes and hangarounds are the retars that need a kicking but if you're a fully patched member of an OMCC or real badass its all o.k ?

Needs more Intel. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know about the MCs , but I really hate the douches that wear Al Pacino Scarface t shirts or 2-Pac t shirts .... Bunch of fucking idiots Phone Post 3.0