Docs: shutdown can suck a 8=====D----

6 Likes

In before the REEEEE! of those that want to be locked down forever.. or till after the election.

2 Likes

..because they care about people so much.  

ttt

COOL! I wanna try it now.  Kk

8=====D------

Great to hear.  Now I can go get a haircut.

mysteryman - 

8=====D------

Thread titles are limited.

This is the correct version:

8=======D~~~~~

Fathead D - 

Great to hear.  Now I can go get a haircut.

I'm looking like a troll these days.

FreightTrain -
mysteryman - 

8=====D------

Thread titles are limited.

This is the correct version:

8=======D~~~~~

Well shit, that is even better!

8=======D~~~~~

Love this guy

DagwoodDogwoggle -

Not an epidemiologist?  Then STFU and go back to treating your patients.

"The data" this and that - most doctors can't properly draw conclusions from statistics the minute that diploma hits their hand.

The news was bound to find some shit stirrers when the novelty of Corona wore off.  Let's stir some shit!

ER physicians might even have more of a right than epidemiologists to talk on this topic and even if they don’t they certainly are worth listening to and shouldn’t STFU at all 

1 Like

Thanks OP 

1 Like

Everything these Drs say is 100% correct. You could argue they have just as much say as Epidemiologist.

These guys are actually treating the patients not just getting data and calculating statistics from a desk.

2 Likes

correct vid is correct

1 Like

Interesting take.  I hope he is right.

DagwoodDogwoggle - 

Not an epidemiologist?  Then STFU and go back to treating your patients.

"The data" this and that - most doctors can't properly draw conclusions from statistics the minute that diploma hits their hand.

The news was bound to find some shit stirrers when the novelty of Corona wore off.  Let's stir some shit!

What happened to health care workers are the heros?

1 Like

Soup and Beer - 

Interesting take.  I hope he is right.

I think he is right. Kind of. This is still a massive problem for areas with heavy population density. The strict measures should be taken there and I don't support the idea of opening of certain businesses that will have people in close proximity to each other for quite some time. However, needing a mask to go to Walmart or go to work is insanity. Closing down the country has already cost years of economic progress. The financial fall out will be far worse than 2008 or 1929. I don't even know where the floor is at this point.

Watching that video is like watching a kung fu film from the 70s.

Er docs are like, yooo no one is coming to the ER right now where I am so ppl need to go back outside so they can start getting hurt again

a lot of places I talk to have extremely low censuses right now and are cutting IM CC Surgery ANE CRNA ans ER provides hours... it’s complicated and not the same at any one facility anywhere in the country. Each community is having their own challenges. 

Seems covid was a con job.  the question is who's doing the con.

1 Like