Doctor Putting Me On Testosterone and Other Things

So, for the past few years I've been battling a few health issues.

I know I have hypothyroidism and possibly Hoshimotos. I saw a doctor 3 years ago and she said I am on the "lower" end of the bell curve and don't need medication.

A few months later I saw another doctor. He diagnosed me right away with Hypothyroidism as well as pre-diabetes (nothing new, runs in the family). He put me on the smallest dose of Levothyroxine which is 50mcg. For the next 3 months that I took it, I felt like SHIT. I was always tired, had no energy, was foggy it just fucking sucked. I went back to the doctor and he tried to put me on Anti-Depressants. I came here to the OG asking if I should take them. You guys convinced me not to.

Over the last two years, Ive put on a lot of weight and im the heaviest i've ever been. Energy is low, have no drive, nothing.

So I found another doctor in my area. I saw him a few days ago, very nice guy, older, you can tell he knows his shit. We hit it off pretty quick. (no homo).

We went over my old lab results from a few years back and he was quite shocked that the doctor at the time wasn't more aggressive in his treatment. Then I told him he tried to put me on anti depressants. He was floored.

So he ordered a new battery of tests, says once he figures out what my levels are, he is going to prescribe a higher dose of Thyroid Replacement Hormones, He is going to prescribe Testosterone Replacement as well as another injection to help out with the T.

I am really excited. He said keep eating the way I am right now (doing keto for a few weeks) and hit the gym once I start the TRT.

He said the TRT is going to be a once a week injection but he doesnt know what dosage yet.

Anyone have experience with this?

You are going to look like Arnold in his hay day after you wake up from the first gym day. Be prepared. Phone Post 3.0

Whatever the dose is, have him double it. SERGEREEM in no time Phone Post 3.0

xaeo - You are going to look like Arnold in his hay day after you wake up from the first gym day. Be prepared. Phone Post 3.0

I expect it.

Dude, don't be all "no homo" about your doctor. You found a good doctor that you like, if he wants you to touch his wiener, then touch his wiener. It's only skin bro.

Do what you gotta do so you can continue to see him Phone Post 3.0

Start doing neck exercises now to support your soon to be giant cranium. 

David@accu - 

Start doing neck exercises now to support your soon to be giant cranium. 

I dont think my head is gonna get any bigger......right?.....

guys? Right?

Enjoy paying huge sums of money just to be a real man for the rest of your life Phone Post 3.0

McSlugga - Enjoy paying huge sums of money just to be a real man for the rest of your life Phone Post 3.0

Showed yo momma what a real man is last night, after I wiped my poo covered cock on her upper lip.

Good luck. Anti depressants for low T is just treating the symptom and not the root problem. Sounds like your guy knows his shit.

Do yourself a favour and got to T-Nation "T replacement" website. Read all the "stickies" by KS-Man. He's a genius in the field and has a very moderate approach to everything related to TRT.

Read as much as you can on the topic. Phone Post 3.0

My biggest concern is fertility. I don't want to kill my swimmers. Any input there? Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled - Serge I was going to a doc in Boca. The test. HCG and the third drug were around $500 a month. I really didn't notice a difference after about 5 months so I stopped. Phone Post 3.0
With insurance? Phone Post 3.0

Time to take that trip to Tijuana!

You're probably at the age where it makes perfectly good sense to be on TRT.

Do you have gills? Because you're about to be juiced to those motherfuckers!

So when you got fatter you felt flatter? And your bloods reflected this evolution? Someone needs the Nobel prize for medicine!

This is called natural disease progression.

Then you found a doc that was old enough to not give a shit to put you on the exact medication you wanted, forever.
You got exactly what you wanted and heard exactly what you wanted. Remember this. What you needed to hear may have been something very different. Borderline blood tests are normal. You needed to lose weight and hit the gym.

This bullshit only happens in America where healthcare is private.
The doc's indulging this non-evidence based medicine would not survive 6 months without facing a licensing board in any other western country.
Your male-menopause treatment is a creation of the environment in which you live. Monstrous sports stars, 50 year old wrinkle-free actors with washboard abs and the hair of a 16 year old.
I blame the industry, you are just a pawn. A motivated consumer pawn. Phone Post 3.0

Was mascot derbie a typo? I hope not? Phone Post 3.0

Oh the poor booboo

You could change your ways

But instead you want a pick me up

Him want a ham sandwich? Phone Post 3.0

TInkerbellBeefcake -
McSlugga - Enjoy paying huge sums of money just to be a real man for the rest of your life Phone Post 3.0
You mean a negligible amount? And if done correctly, increase his body producing T? Is that what you mean you ignorant mascot derbie?
Go fuck your dumb polack mother, you fat fuck, Mihow Phone Post 3.0

Serge, im gonna give you a call after i get done with bjj. Want to ask you some questions. Phone Post 3.0