Doctor Who

Who else watches this? I've always caught an episode here or there, but never got to watch it back to back in order. I set my DVR the other day to record series and now I've got nearly 50 episodes at home. I don't know where this jewel has been but its awesome. Phone Post 3.0

If you have netflix it's on there, but make sure to record this weekend because they're having their 50 anniversary episdoe. 

I'm huge fan. Stoked for Saturday. Phone Post 3.0

Great, great show. I like the old Who too. Pertwee is my favorite Doc. Phone Post 3.0

Same as you. I recently watched all new who over a few weeks.

Its great. When steven moffatt took over the reigns it really stepped up a notch. His episodes were without fail the highlights of the tennant run and the whole production steps up a gear when matt smith's run starts.

Last series was a bit hit and miss but the last tennant series and first two smith series are brilliant tv Phone Post 3.0

The show was rebooted after many years starting with the 9th doctor wasn't it? Phone Post 3.0

CJax - The show was rebooted after many years starting with the 9th doctor wasn't it? Phone Post 3.0
Technically, the tenth. But, you know....spoilers. :) Phone Post 3.0

Hmm I guess the 9th/10th doctor issue will probably be confusing people for the next 50 years..

Marcus Agrippa - Hmm I guess the 9th/10th doctor issue will probably be confusing people for the next 50 years..
Not if you watched the webisode 'Night Of The Doctor.' Phone Post 3.0

Been a fan most of my life. Saturday is going to be great.

BigWilliam - Been a fan most of my life. Saturday is going to be great.

Same - dunno why I didn't get a cinema ticket for it :(

Anybody watch "An Adventure in Space & Time" yet?

Drama about the commisioning of the show and the 1st Doctor William Hartnell.

Really enjoyed

I was a Tom Baker fan. Used to watch The Goodies and Dr Who back to back on Aussie TV as a kid. Phone Post 3.0

Minisode from last week. Linking Classic Who to the Anniversary storyline. As #9 might say "Fantastic!"

NERDS!!!!!!

Bump for todays Christmas Special