Doctors Demand Spotify Put An End to “COVID Lies”

Their emotions do not care about the facts.

1 Like

Lies No GIF

1 Like

Didnt Rogan give Blaf the Medicinr Pipe ?

This would get more traction in the OG. It’s more off topic than MMA related.

1 Like

My very attractive Eastern European cousin is a pharma sales rep…they all are on the take.

2 Likes

Rogan Related

1 Like

He also helped Aaron Rogers when he had Covid. Everyone I know that got Covid was told to go home and if it gets worse call us. No treatments which is crazy. I live in the great state of NY :joy:

Fuck you

& Dana.

Those 270 medical Nazis could eat shit and die.

4 Likes

They’re always hot chicks. Such a scummy system. The real problem is all the lobbyists the pharma companies employ. They have WAY too much influence on Congress

2 Likes

Lmao exactly

3 Likes

So a bunch of doctors get silenced and cancelled because they are not sold on the vax and give their reasons why…including this top virologist who helped create MrNA.

What makes these other doctors trying to cancel them all better qualified? Have they picked apart why these doctors are wrong and gave their reasons? All I hear from them is “no that’s misinformation and can hurt people” so really…give everyone a counter argument.

This is not a doctor telling a walmart cashier that their medical advice is wrong, it’s a doctor telling another doctor they are wrong.

I dont follow doctors but I’d think abductor that created MrNA would know more about MrNA than some other virologist that hasn’t done shit?

7 Likes

LOOK UP ANY OF THESE “DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS”

THEY ARE ALL WOKE TIK TOK INFLUENCER PEOPLE IN THEIR 30S LOL

7 Likes

Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What is relevant is reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus.

5 Likes

tee

+1000

Exactly this, it’s a lot easier to attack something when there are no specifics and no coherent arguments need to be made.

What they are doing is labeling Rogan and then attacking him.

Cowardly rat fucks

2 Likes

You have to read those headlines for what they are. “hundreds” is just over 200. I checked. There are currently 938,000 licensed physicians in the US. That represents 0.0213 of doctors in this country. They say “follow the science” only when it suits their narrative. For what it’s worth I got my vaccines and my booster, but this de-platforming stuff is bullshit.

1 Like

The left is about power not science. They want consensus so they have complete power. Trying to keep the American ppl from being exposed to information they don’t like is what dictators everywhere always do. Our system just shuts down assholes like that very well.

3 Likes