Doctors Walk Out, Refuse to Treat Unvaccinated

Can’t blame them. Good for the doctors

13 Likes

I’m starting to think America is not fixable.

42 Likes

Well that’s literally your job, hoss, you signed up for it.

Hope you all get fired and lose your medical licenses, you’re violating your oaths.

Edit: and I’ll add that doctors shouldn’t be protesting during work, there are massive administrations and various boards at hospitals for the doctors to complain to if they want something done, that’s why you don’t see rank and file doctors participating in the political dog and pony shows as much as other professions. They have a ladder to send grievances up and then the hospital administration can lean on politicians or try to engage with the community to help get people vaccinated.

87 Likes

Political grandstanding ; the hospitals are empty these lying fucks say they are over worked but this is provably false . Fire these fucks

31 Likes

Ok I could take the “but I thought the vaccines work?” angle. Or the slightly different “but masks work and don’t the doctors all wear masks?” angle. But those are too obvious so instead I’ll go with:

This is like someone deciding to be a cop then saying they won’t take calls in bad neighborhoods. And then still wanting everyone to tell them they’re a hero.

51 Likes

I wonder if the doctors that walked out were treating overweight patients that didn’t want to exercise or eat better. Did they treat patients that smoked cigarettes?

37 Likes

47 Likes

Such clickbait. They didn’t “walk out”. They staged a protest/demonstration. If they literally walked out when on duty, leaving all their patients without care, they should rightfully be fired and lose their medical license. In fact it would be a textbook violation of their Hippocratic oath.

But that’s not what they did. The reporters know that’s not what they did. Yet they used the term anyway. Why did the doctors use the term walkout and why did the media run with it? Because they want to make it sound more extreme than it was so you will share it. Fuck these doctors for using dishonest language and fuck these reporters who are nothing more than activists.

31 Likes

If you have a right to not get vaccinated they have a right to tell you to fuck off lol.

10 Likes

Doctors take an oath…they should have their licenses revoked

22 Likes

No they do not, they take an oath to help the hurt and sick

15 Likes

what a bunch of assholes.

2 Likes

Are they protesting fat people? Drunks? Smokers? Gangsters with bullet wounds? Reckless drivers?

No?

So just non vaccinated Covid patients?

That seems oddly specific.

34 Likes

I wonder if they refuse to treat gang bangers who get shot. I mean if you refuse to treat people based on life decisions you disagree with then treating gang bangers it tacit approval of gang banging lifestyle.

11 Likes

I hope they all lose their license. Unacceptable. Fire them. Prosecute them.

60 Likes

I disagree with you from time to time, but ethically you’ve been 100% consistent the entire time. bravo.

5 Likes

LOL you pussy.

Why dont you care about their rights to do as they please?

1 Like

Lol providers don’t get to pick and choose who they treat. Drunk drivers, prisoners, murderers, rapists, teachers, children, elderly, priests, paupers…

8 Likes

they can quit if they don’t want to live up to their obligations. Nobody is preventing that.

6 Likes

Fucking assholes should lose their licenses. Being unvaccinated is exactly the same as being fat. In fact, I guarantee being fat is a bigger problem for covid patients. These weak pussies would absolutely never say they refuse to treat fat people. I’m so sick of everyone trying to make a virtuous political stand that I could literally puke. Do your fucking job. If you don’t like it, shut up and quietly quit.

23 Likes