Documentary Recommendations?

Slow day at work tomorrow. Any good youtube/netflix/amazon prime docs to recommend? I recently watched one on Oasis, Gimme Danger, the doc ellis one, and others.
Suggestions?

Dear Zachary

enjoy!

Cannibal Warlords of Liberia

Cool i'll check it out. Just saw Get me Roger Stone, The Anthony Weiner one, and others.

Money Masters.

Should be required viewing for every American.

Happy People: A Year In The Taiga

Alone In The Wilderness featuring Dick Proenneke

In

Jiro dreams of Sushi

30 for 30: The Two Escobars

"Valley uprising" is one of my favorite documentaries. It's on Netflix

ViciousJBone -

Dear Zachary

enjoy!

Just finished it. Thanks!

Buried in Sand.... Harsh docu on what life was like for people under SADDAM Hussein ..I couldn't make it halfway through..

Earthlings...about animal testing..didn't make it halfway through..

Have a nice fucking day!

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Jiro dreams of Sushi

30 for 30: The Two Escobars

Jiro Dreams Of Sushi was outstanding

Netflix

American Anarchist

Profile of William Powell, who authored "The Anarchist Cookbook" in the early '70's, when he was 19yrs. old, and the effects it had on the world, and his personal life.

The seven five. About a cop who worked for a drug dealer. Fucking awesome documentary of how he played the game and got caught. Adam the drug dealer is a pimp too. 

bigraydaddy - Netflix

American Anarchist

Profile of William Powell, who authored "The Anarchist Cookbook" in the early '70's, when he was 19yrs. old, and the effects it had on the world, and his personal life.

I started that but haven't finished. It was kinda slow and I couldn't get into it at the moment. I'll try again though

The Bridge

Capturing the Friedmans

Dumb

I watched it on Hulu a few days ago. If you're a fan of Jackass you will enjoy this Doc.

https://youtu.be/0jcKEifF0og

Dropkick Joe - 
bigraydaddy - Netflix

American Anarchist

I started that but haven't finished. It was kinda slow and I couldn't get into it at the moment. I'll try again though

Would have been better if he explained how a 19 year old could come up with that stuff

A Band Called Death

20 Feet From Stardom

If you want to be depressed watch The Bridge

Murder on a Sunday Morning is an oldie but if you haven't seen it, it's a must