Dodgers Found Negligent; Frank McCourt Not

As a Dodger fan I feel safer going to away games with my home jersey on than going to Dodgers stadium.

Poleeko - 
JJitsu - So Stowe was drunk when it happned? Was he talking shit when the guys beat him up or did they just pick out a random and stomp him? They make it seem like on the news he was an innocent victim... first time I've heard he was drunk, if he was talking shit instigating something how is anyone but his assailants responsible? Phone Post 3.0
It was a random attack. It was also in front of a lot of people and by the people tried to help, the damage was done. Phone Post 3.0

i dont remember if it was the same dudes that stomped him out, but there was video of a drunken Stowe getting into it with some Dodger fans inside the stadium.

that being said, being a drunken asshole at a ballgame does not mean you deserve to get jumped, stomped out, and left to be a vegetable for the rest of your life.

JJitsu - 
Mr. Wright -
raleigh - lawsuit culture

terrible tragedy, but really? the dodgers are responsible? the trash fans are responsible. I don't go to dodgers games because of them.

this.

i haven't been to a dodgers game in years since they started specifically marketing to the hispanic gang culture in LA. its turned the stadium into a fucking cesspool

Bro! Take your cheap ass away from the Left field bleacher seats or all you can eat Right field and it gets better. Lower levels fairly pale. Phone Post 3.0

what this guy said.

I'm a Padres fan living in LA and make it out to a few Dodger games every year. I might get some friendly heckling here and there, but I've never felt threatened or genuinely harrassed. Hell, I took my 1 yr old daughter to her first game 2 weeks ago and we didnt have any problems whatsoever.

then again, I dont sit in the cheap seats alongside the dregs of society. I'm not running into a lot of scumbags in the dugout club.

Oh Jesus fuckin Christ gangbangers is not a euphemism for Mexicans. My entire neighborhood is Mexican. My neighborhood is NOT filled with gangbangers. You see how this works?

That guy equating Mexican to gangbanger is far more racist than anything anybody said in this thread. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah bros. I'm Mexican. No bs. I don't want to be near those people.

Isaac298 -
JJitsu - I just do t get the shit talk by the white guys on here about going Dodger games. I've been going to games since 83 when I was 7. Did you guys not go to school in the Los Angeles Unified School District? Because you sound like a bunch of fucking pussy's, Raider games, Laker games at the Forum and Dodger games have always had shit bags at them and if you had school bussing in the LAUSD you should be able to navigate around these dipshits fairly easy. It sounds more like your just scared of brown people which makes you a coward and a disgrace to your race if your going to allow them to dictate where you go in life. Sit there and say how it's "gangbangers" but we all know what color the "gangbangers" your talking about are so just be real about it and say what you mean.

THERES TOO MANY FUCKIN MEXICANS at the Los Doyers games! GTFO LA MIGRA LA MIGRA! !

See its not hard....
pussy's. Phone Post 3.0
Popcorn is ready Phone Post 3.0
Only got one bite....let me try again Phone Post 3.0

Meohfumado - Oh Jesus fuckin Christ gangbangers is not a euphemism for Mexicans. My entire neighborhood is Mexican. My neighborhood is NOT filled with gangbangers. You see how this works?

That guy equating Mexican to gangbanger is far more racist than anything anybody said in this thread. Phone Post 3.0
I see your a dipshit if you think white people don't use the term gangbanger to refer to Mexicans and blacks that dress in hip hop clothing or look poor. As a white guy who grew up in Woodland Hills (a fairly white...kinda Jewish neighborhood)I can assure you that many of us do, and sometimes we come off sounding scared when we shouldn't be.

As a guy with a Mexican stepmother and who now lives in a mostly Hispanic neighborhood, I can also confirm for you that Mexican does not equate to gangbanger and if you thought that was my point your fucking stupid. See how this works? We're talking about what scared white guys think not what I or hispanics think dumbass....
Scared white guys are you one? Phone Post 3.0

Seeing as u just admitted you are trolling, don't feel like I need to justify myself to you.

Have a nice life. Phone Post 3.0

Meohfumado - Seeing as u just admitted you are trolling, don't feel like I need to justify myself to you.

Have a nice life. Phone Post 3.0

VU, he could at least try to be funny

Jjitsu you're a fucking faggot voted down.

JJitsu - 
Meohfumado - Oh Jesus fuckin Christ gangbangers is not a euphemism for Mexicans. My entire neighborhood is Mexican. My neighborhood is NOT filled with gangbangers. You see how this works?

I see your a dipshit if you think white people don't use the term gangbanger to refer to Mexicans and blacks that dress in hip hop clothing or look poor. As a white guy who grew up in Woodland Hills (a fairly white...kinda Jewish neighborhood)I can assure you that many of us do, and sometimes we come off sounding scared when we shouldn't be.

As a guy with a Mexican stepmother and who now lives in a mostly Hispanic neighborhood, I can also confirm for you that Mexican does not equate to gangbanger and if you thought that was my point your fucking stupid. See how this works? We're talking about what scared white guys think not what I or hispanics think dumbass....

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Puto!

raleigh - Jjitsu you're a fucking faggot voted down.
Your a pussy white guy that's scared to go to Dodger stadium huh? Phone Post 3.0

3 Sided Square -
JJitsu - 

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Puto!
Odalay Bendecco Phone Post 3.0

JJitsu - 
Your a pussy white guy that's scared to go to Dodger stadium huh? Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't go if I was Mexican, It's a bunch of riff raff that I don't want to subject myself to.

Good to see the Dodgers being called out, legally, for constantly giving free tickets to "charity organizations" that give the tickets directly to gangbangers.  And let's not kid around, that's EXACTLY the sort of people you're going to see in the cheap seats at Dodger stadium.  I wouldn't set foot in that stadium.

GenErick - 
JJitsu - 

I wouldn't go if I was Mexican, It's a bunch of riff raff that I don't want to subject myself to.

Jjitsu you dumb fuck did you miss the post where I said I was Mexican?

raleigh -
GenErick - 
JJitsu - 

Well then Kayetay way you peenchee hoto moeHaydo, two puto mad Dre you mary cone. Serrio essay

Deja de ser una perra y luego si eres mexicano. Todos im dicho es que el estadio de los Dodgers no es tan malo cobarde. Usted y sus amigos apenas está lleno de cicatrices coños.

Palabra Phone Post 3.0

You're an idiot.

JJitsu - 
raleigh -
GenErick - 
JJitsu - 

Well then Kayetay way you peenchee hoto moeHaydo, two puto mad Dre you mary cone. Serrio essay

Deja de ser una perra y luego si eres mexicano. Todos im dicho es que el estadio de los Dodgers no es tan malo cobarde. Usted y sus amigos apenas está lleno de cicatrices coños.

Palabra Phone Post 3.0

Es curioso, yo no veiw de esa manera. Puedo ir a una serie de eventos deportivos para divertirse, el estadio de los Dodgers se convirtió, no es divertido.

JJitsu - I just do t get the shit talk by the white guys on here about going Dodger games. I've been going to games since 83 when I was 7. Did you guys not go to school in the Los Angeles Unified School District? Because you sound like a bunch of fucking pussy's, Raider games, Laker games at the Forum and Dodger games have always had shit bags at them and if you had school bussing in the LAUSD you should be able to navigate around these dipshits fairly easy. It sounds more like your just scared of brown people which makes you a coward and a disgrace to your race if your going to allow them to dictate where you go in life. Sit there and say how it's "gangbangers" but we all know what color the "gangbangers" your talking about are so just be real about it and say what you mean.

THERES TOO MANY FUCKIN MEXICANS at the Los Doyers games! GTFO LA MIGRA LA MIGRA! !

See its not hard....
pussy's. Phone Post 3.0

vtfu, lol