Dodson gets Next Shot at Mighty Mouse

Didnt see this posted yet... If so I'll delete

(full read at link)

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/latest-news/20-fighter-news/23021-dodson-gets-next-title-shot-champ-johnson-wants-fight-at-ufc-191-in-september

John Dodson has been announced as the next challenger to Demetrious 'Mighty Mouse' Johnson's UFC flyweight championship. UFC president Dana White confirmed the news with UFC Tonight.

Good Fight

Dodson definitely has the tools to beat MM, imo. Great fight.

Though I find sometimes he's an absolute killer and then other times he shows up and just does enough to win like the Makovsky and Elliott fights. If he shows up like that against MM he'll get swept on the score cards.

I'd like to see him get the title though just to shake the division up a bit.

The mouse will put him away this time.

Let's go mighty mouse! He's about to show everyone why he is truly p4p the best fighter in the world. Phone Post 3.0

I'll watch those two fight anytime.

the best matchup the fly weight division has to offer is a rematch between these two? I had high hopes for this division coming in especially with taichi place at the time putting on awesome cards when mccall was walking through people. wtf happened? I don't think mm deserves all the blame either Phone Post 3.0

Dodson dropped him and nearly finished him the first go around. In picking the upset here, going with JD by TKO. Phone Post 3.0

chrisbaker - the best matchup the fly weight division has to offer is a rematch between these two? I had high hopes for this division coming in especially with taichi place at the time putting on awesome cards when mccall was walking through people. wtf happened? I don't think mm deserves all the blame either Phone Post 3.0
Did you see the first fight? Dodson nearly iced MM, and has been the only guy to come close to doing so. I've been looking forward to a rematch ever since.

As for the FW division, who knows. MM is very dominant, and I don't think McCall was ever as good as people thought he was, just fighting lower comp in Tachi.

Look out for Cejudo though, even though he is still a bit raw(I thought he lost his last fight), he has tone if potential and will only get better. Phone Post 3.0

If Dillashaw beats barao, would love to see a fight btw Dillashaw and mighty mouse Phone Post 3.0

Oh baby, I've been waiting for this one!

Hate420 -
chrisbaker - the best matchup the fly weight division has to offer is a rematch between these two? I had high hopes for this division coming in especially with taichi place at the time putting on awesome cards when mccall was walking through people. wtf happened? I don't think mm deserves all the blame either Phone Post 3.0
Did you see the first fight? Dodson nearly iced MM, and has been the only guy to come close to doing so. I've been looking forward to a rematch ever since.

As for the FW division, who knows. MM is very dominant, and I don't think McCall was ever as good as people thought he was, just fighting lower comp in Tachi.

Look out for Cejudo though, even though he is still a bit raw(I thought he lost his last fight), he has tone if potential and will only get better. Phone Post 3.0
Stoked to see Cejudo climb the ranks and I'll be rooting for Dodson again, guess I just thought there'd be some bigger names at this point. Not sure who's more at fault the ufc or the fighters. Phone Post 3.0

chrisbaker - 
Hate420 -

Stoked to see Cejudo climb the ranks and I'll be rooting for Dodson again, guess I just thought there'd be some bigger names at this point. Not sure who's more at fault the ufc or the fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Its tough to build excitement for title fights when MM has already beat the best contenders, and usually pretty dominantly. Benavidez or Dodson would probably sweep everyone else in the top 10.

Why havent dodson and joe b fought. Shit bobbles my mind. Phone Post 3.0

KingMeNow - Why havent dodson and joe b fought. Shit bobbles my mind. Phone Post 3.0
That would be an exciting fight. Good question. Phone Post 3.0