Dodson SUPER annoying

FreakDaddy - He reminds me of Scrapy Doo. A very good fighter though.

Truff

this will be a good fight...

same height - we'll see if TJ can even get him down.
Dodson is fast and has power

He said he likes fighting cuz he wants be everyone's center of attention. extremely annoying

Demetrious Johnson messes him up....

I fucking hate it when a guy talks shit while he's drying my balls.

little people complex?  who knows

the one thing i did not like at all, if it was him, was the guy from team mayhem that walked out with team bisping when he battled caraway last night.  he had an orange jersey on, but walked out with the blue team.  what the hell was that?

blupitt -  No one remembers him from the tapout show a few years ago? Phone Post
yeah i totally do, they showed him doing some of his matrix td defense; backflipping out of a single-leg.  i think he won his fight with some kind of crazy slam or something.

been waiting for him to hit the big time ever since.

Tru, why should he have unswerving allegiance to an invented "Team" that means nothing to him? That is the mentality of retards, children, and flag wavers.

Back in the 50's a psychologist named Muzafer Sherif did a study where he arbitrarily divided summer camp kids into two teams, The Eagles and The Rattlers, to observe the levels of conformity and inter group conflict. There was no competition, just a division to teams. Dividing into teams was all it took to get the kids to hate each other and trash each others shit. The psychologists had to physically intervene things got so heated over nothing. People that can see past the stupidity of artificial teams should be commended as free thinking adults. But you're saying you'd rather see them acting like the retarded kids from the 50's.

^ I could see if this was a team competition but it's not. It's an individual competition and if anything he should of had far more loyalty to Brandao who is actually a teammate who he trains with on a daily basis.

he says a lot of stupid shit on the show. maybe he doesn't say that stupid shit when the cameras are off.

Sofa King Cool - Agree with OP. He is a talented fighter, but his personality is terrible. Phone Post

Signed. Fucking hate that cartoony laugh. Phone Post

Donald Rice Cerrone - like dodson's skills. HATE his personality. He's annoying, over confident and acts like a 13 year old kid. Hope he loses

What got me was he totally KOs his teammate in a BAD way (you could hear and feel those hammers) then does flips, poses, laughs, etc and doesn't (or they didn't show it) act like he gives a fuck about the guy. 

Shit, even Diego look concerned and gave Caraway a little peck on the cheek no homo

Tru -  little people complex?  who knows

the one thing i did not like at all, if it was him, was the guy from team mayhem that walked out with team bisping when he battled caraway last night.  he had an orange jersey on, but walked out with the blue team.  what the hell was that?

I'm pretty sure he admitted on the last episode to having a Napoleon complex. He is teammates with Diego, at Jackson's iirc, so that is why he walked out with the blue team.

Once the show aired, I remembered hanging out with him in NM several years ago. He was pals with Cowboy and we went and played golf. I remember feeling bad for him cuz none of the major orgs had the lower weight classes yet. He was a badass, but just too small. Dodson was a really cool and fun dude. I'm sure he is just hamming it up for the camera.

RickMartelsArrogance - He's just an outgoing, fun loving guy who genuinely enjoys living life.

Dodson is a very cool guy in person.

Perhaps, but his laugh makes me wanna punch a baby Phone Post

You can run and tell that. Homeboy.

one backflip is enough...

LOL! butthurt bedford fans...guess you guys love crazy eyes,head bands and tramp stamps..? is he back from ohio yet?

guy is extremely obnoxious I want him to get brutally KOed but Dillashaw is a cocky little fucker too

Tommy Gunnz - guy is extremely obnoxious I want him to get brutally KOed but Dillashaw is a cocky little fucker too

why don't you do it..? same weight class,right?