Does anybody really want to see Fedor-Werdum?

CRBMoney14 - 
Card -  Werdum is #11... it's a good fight.

Higher then 11th imo, I dont see how Carwin and Cain should be above him in rankings

I too am interested to see him add another top heavy to his quality list of victims. I'm also interested too see if he can pick up his speed a tad. I'd absolutely love to see a Minotauro'esq beatdown added to yureeka47's updated Fedor video.  *(Greatest video ever created)

*With all due respect to the legendary lookoutawhale corp. .

i dont care much for fedor/Werdum but it might get interesting if Werdum can take fedor down and mount him...

in the meantime who is Strikeforce going to groom into being a number one contender??they have lashley, king mo(light heavy?) Rogers, bigfoot...who else is there??

Roger is definitely one I wanna see fight Fedor...

not a terribly stylistically interesting fight, but the fact is that fedor will have his hands full

I honestly think Overeem beats him...and I fucking adore Fedor.

No, Fedor is going to smoke him. Easy win for him. Overeem needs to stops being an asshole and defend his belt or be stripped.

Definitely want to see it.

Titanium Rhino - No, Fedor is going to smoke him. Easy win for him. Overeem needs to stops being an asshole and defend his belt or be stripped.
this.

Overeem should have been Fedor's 1st fight with Strikeforce. Now it will be his 3rd, maybe ....

Werdum will be like a knat to Fedor. He's annoying but harmless.

Strikeforce should sign Roger Gracie....he would be a great match for Fedor. He's not stupid enough to stand with the most powerful puncher alive and is the best on the planet on the ground. Not sure if Roger Gracie even wants to fight anymore though. Honestly i'd rather see him fight in the UFC anyway.

unfallenstar - Werdum > Overeem by far.

eh. I wouldnt say that, ranking wise they're pretty close. I would probably pick overeem if they were to fight again.

For some reason I'd rather see the overeem/fedor fight even though i dont think that one would be close either. Maybe the images of Werdum getting folded up by Dos Santos, slap boxing arlovski, and basically gassing against bigfoot (albeit he won) are still pretty fresh in my memory for some reason.

They both might be top 9-12 in the rankings but neither are very interesting fights to me.

Werdum is going to pay a terrible price for hurting Fedor's little brother.  I hope he survives the encounter.

Werdum is going to pay a terrible price for hurting Fedor's little brother.  I hope he survives the encounter.

Does anybody really want to see Fedor-Werdum?

yes

Roger Gracie is gonna make 155? Damn!  Wont be able to fight real well without both his legs though. JMHO.

But to answer the question, NO. I dont want to see Fedor fight Werdum.

Card -  Werdum is #11... it's a good fight.

+1

I've always respected and liked Werdum, glad to see him fight and Fedor have a decent match up.

I'm fighting Rich Clementi next Saturday, i'm pumped to watch that!!!  I'll have the best seat in the house!!

Id rather see him fight Overeem or Hendo.

If you would rather see him fight Hendo then Werdum youre an idiot