Does anyone cool ride motorcycles?

I don’t mean in movies. In real life. Every person I’ve ever known who rides a bike is a weirdo.

4 Likes

i fit that bill

2 Likes

Well i used to.

Maybe in not weird anymore?

2 Likes

Shut up faggot.

1 Like

How you think you look

Vs how you actually look

10 Likes

@RhinoHog

1 Like

Thanks brotha…

Yeah, I’ve grown apart from some of the old riding crew as they put more patches and shit on their jackets and vests and act the cosplay. Yeah I wear leather, black but not littered with notes and its for road rash if the worst happens.

4 Likes

I do. Ride with an MC.

Got patched in back in February. Full rocker.

6 Likes

If true, that’s different then what I’m talking about. Patch and 2 rockers or do you have know idea what your talking about… from history, that’s seems the norm.

1 Like

I started riding one about a month ago for gas mileage to and from work. I definitely don’t do it to be cool or as a chance to cosplay as Judas Priest

2 Likes

dude that guy’s fucking awesome. replace that bike with a scooter and it’s like looking in a mirror

I did have a buddy from work who used to be a bike mechanic give me his old leather pants the other day. I find it hilarious I now own a pair of black leather assless chaps

2 Likes

I have a leather jacket and leather chaps, which only wear on long rides, other wise jeans and jacket.

1 Like

I get low key anxious for people I’m driving next to on the highway on motorcycles. It just looks like insane daredevil shit that people act like is routine. You’re riding unsecured on top of an engine on two wheels at 90 mph around a bunch of 4 ton metal boxes traveling the same. It’s nuts when you think about it.

6 Likes

Lol riding a motorcycle ain’t a movie with a happy ending if you crash. You’re trying to diss riders for wearing protective gear and living in the real world…

1 Like

They’re insulated and I can definitely see wearing them for long rides. The little bit of safety you feel from road rash is nicer than I thought too.

I’m usually in jeans and jacket or cathartt bibs lol

I think about this daily as I’m riding through morning traffic where the normal 60mph is 80 mph

Cool people are cool regardless of what they drive.

Many fucking dorks get bikes because they think it’ll make them cool. Nothing will.

2 Likes

90 huh ? ya dildo… It’s as controlled as you’re idiot ass behind 4 wheels… well my riding is, actually a lot more…

1 Like