Does anyone else dwell on conversations?

I just got home from a wedding. Had an ok time. Nothing exceptional other than the car crash I saw on the way home. But I am sitting here repeating the night in my head cringing at several things I did and said that were probably all very minor. Phone Post 3.0

I've heard of people doing this but I've only done it if I'd been a drunk asshole the night before. Phone Post 3.0

I replay conversations all the time although I wouldn't choose the word dwelling & definitely not to cringe.

I do, all the time. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but I think I'm better about it now than I used to be

Yes. Generally I am drunk at these types of events. And chalk it up to that. However stone cold sober and still regret my actions. Even though they were minor. Phone Post 3.0

I hate going out for this very reason. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

what'd you say dude?  

PTM2020 -

LOL

what'd you say dude?  

Well. I did help myself to the food earlier than I should have.

Had a series of awkward hand shake things

Tried to get inside info from a local competitor. That went fine. I think. Phone Post 3.0

My buddies girl is a solid nine. I definitely got caught looking a few times.

I mistook some old uncle as my friends dad.

Really I'm just very socially awkward.
Although I shouldn't be. It's my internal monologue that fucks it's up. Phone Post 3.0

Why are you socially awkward?

Have you always been?

Insecure? Low self confidence?

Sure. But I'm just fucking insane.

quarcus -
PTM2020 -

LOL

what'd you say dude?  

Well. I did help myself to the food earlier than I should have.

Had a series of awkward hand shake things

Tried to get inside info from a local competitor. That went fine. I think. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck waiting for food. I ain't got no time for that shit. Phone Post 3.0

None of that sounds all that bad. I've said and done way worse than that. My problem is the opoosite as I don't have much of a filter.

Trust me, the only one still thinking of your actions - providing they weren't any worse than you described - is you. Except for that 9.5 you were checking out. She probably saw you stealing glances and now wants your D. Phone Post

I do that at work. I'll question whether I sounded stupid during a meeting or to my boss. Phone Post 3.0

I recognize that I am probably the only one thinking about it. But thats the part that gets to me. I appreciate you guys helping to put things in perspective. 

I may or may not have helped myself to the food before the bridal party....

I repeat stone cold sober....

generally I am recklessly drunk at these things. but i had to drive.... I had also worked a 12 hr day.

saw the food go out and walked right over to that shit like mr. magoo. 

Yep, all the time.