Does anyone else like the new Woodley?

Seriously I personally find it funny at this point on how much he complains.

Reminds me of Bret Hart in the mid-90's always complaining about getting screwed, creating a unique heel persona

His complaining is getting him more attention than ever before, who else thinks he's intentionally getting himself hate? Mayweather didn't exactly become boxing's biggest money fighter being loved

Hes not doing it purposely. He really thinks he is a victim.

I do. Smartest thing he ever did was complain all the time. Bitter Tyron Woodley should be a sore winner after he beats Wonderboy. Good gimmick.

Definitely not a shtick. I used to be a big fan of his before all this bullshit

Bobby Lupo -

I do. Smartest thing he ever did was complain all the time. Bitter Tyron Woodley should be a sore winner after he beats Wonderboy. Good gimmick.

Agreed. Woodly is a smart dude, he knows what his doing.

Bobby Lupo -

More money in the bank for him. 

He's getting more hate from here because everyone is invested and the UFC hype machine is real, they get more airtime, the translates to more Woodley time that everyone eats up here. I personally don't give a shit, all I care about is the fight, like 90% of the rest of us. Only on the Ug do you hear this shit, its worse than YouTube comments here.

If it was a gimmick I wouldn't think he would be so hesitant when he speaks about it.

Didn't like the old one.

If he acted like he did before we wouldn't be talking about him.
It's good for him financially to be this way.
And he might find a little cult like following of other "poor me'rs" to buy his ppv's.

No. Don't like the new Tyron "The Whiner" Woodley.

Like Youtuber Rob Dyke says... People are increasingly wanting to be the victim.

Kryptboy - Like Youtuber Rob Dyke says... People are increasingly wanting to be the victim.

No doubt. Which is why people want to take away the significance of the struggle of those that actually struggled.

That's why so many want to discredit Woodley's struggle. They are jealous of the actually adverse situation he was raised in.

HorseMeat4200 -

Hes not doing it purposely. He really thinks he is a victim.

That's what makes it so funny,

Most disrespected champ ever?

Well, act like a CHAMP and not a CHUMP.

I'm sure that its a gimmick. But, like any gimmick that gets over, it has a base in reality. Conor McGregor and Duane Johnson are nice guys, but they're not too far removed from the guys they portray when the camera comes on. 

Woodley destroyed Lawler and nearly pulled the head off of the best striker in the game. He could just be a strong wrestler with a big punch who happens to be better than the other wrestleboxers, or he could talk about the UFC not promoting the MSG event in the black community, and how he's the most overlooked champion. 

Which do you think will benefit his profile and bank account more. He can smell a Conor fight after Wonderboy. He needs to talk his way into that kind of payday. 

Bobby Lupo - 

I'm sure that its a gimmick. But, like any gimmick that gets over, it has a base in reality. Conor McGregor and Duane Johnson are nice guys, but they're not too far removed from the guys they portray when the camera comes on. 

Woodley destroyed Lawler and nearly pulled the head off of the best striker in the game. He could just be a strong wrestler with a big punch who happens to be better than the other wrestleboxers, or he could talk about the UFC not promoting the MSG event in the black community, and how he's the most overlooked champion. 

Which do you think will benefit his profile and bank account more. He can smell a Conor fight after Wonderboy. He needs to talk his way into that kind of payday. 

agree with the conor fight

I am a Tyron fan being a STL and Mizzou guy.  I have never met him but a very good friend trains with him and says he is a really good guy.  He says he is never what you see on tv.

He spent last weekend at a juniors wrestling tournament because he wanted to support the sport and basically made a bunch of little kids day by interacting with them.  

I see what you guys see and I would think what you think if I didn't have insight that is the exact opposite.

i can't wait to see this fight.  Anything can happen.  Given that Tyron rarely relies on his wrestling, I expect some fireworks.