Does anyone else not play video games?

I feel alone here in that I don't play video games. I've never had an xbox or a PlayStation. We got a wii a long time ago for xmas from my wife's parents. My wife used it a few times, but all we ever had was the game that came with it. It's been sitting in a box for years now.

Anyone else a non-game playing person like me? Phone Post

yes, me...and im asian

im the worst at video games so i dont bother anymoer....smae here...got a Wii a few years ago for goofs...my cousin got me an xbox 360 with the first UFC game for my wedding present, have no idea why..........played it probably 5 times

whats with all the video game  threads lately?

I have a PS3 and I have played a game on it maybe 5 times in the past few years, and that was all in the span of one week.

It is basically just a Blu-Ray player for me. Phone Post

only game i play is a baseball simulator, don't actually play the game, just a GM and do lineups and transactions.

Ain't nobody got time for that!! Man between work, college, training, and my daughter I have zero time for video games. Played them a lot growing up but can't find the time now. Phone Post 3.0

Used to play a ton in high school, college, and law school

Mostly FPS - Counterstrike, Halo (1, 2, 3, and Reach), Call of Duty series, Team Fortress Classic, etc

No time now. I work, work out, hang out with my woman, and that pretty much consumes my days

Nope,no time for that. Phone Post 3.0

my girl got me a PS2 a few years back, when they were still pretty new. I bought a bunch of new (at the time) games for it, and played most of them once or twice. Then I bought one of those cheap "arcade classics" games, and played Robotron 2084 for about 2 months straight until the controller broke. For some reason, that seems to have cured me of all desire to play video games, and I haven't really played any since.

Aside from words with friends on my phone, I don't play much of anything.  I dont have any consoles aside from a wii, like you which i also don't play.  

I pretty much lost interest in video games after college and they got so goddamn complicated.

I don't play video games. Haven't played for 8-10 years now. I'm more of an outdoors person away from work anyway.

yea, I can see and understand the pleasure it brings other people and wish that it could do the same for me.....kind of like Christians and their faith......but I've tried just can't get into it, maybe I'm just not trying hard enough!

I have never been good at video games but did have fun wasting my quarters at the arcade on games like Double Dragon, Spy Hunter, Yie Ar Kung Fu, Legend of Kage, Rampage, Gauntlet, Space Harrier........but as an adult I just can't lose myself in the games like I used too, kind of same like how I can't enjoy playing with toys like before.....why is that?

I used to have an xbox and ps2 but haven't played them in years and now they just sit at my parents house. I think I grew out of them and now I would rather spend my time outside and if I'm inside I'm making plans on what I'm gonna the next time I'm outside

U guys are missing out on good times Phone Post 3.0

I wish I had the time but I don't

I never played video games, I do play the Wii with my kids now though. Also ever since I've had a tablet for the last year I have gotten hooked on a few games for a period of time.

Stopped playing video games 3 years ago. Honestly, I miss it. Phone Post

whats with all the video game threads lately?

It's E3 week, and this years E3 has been particularly newsworthy for gamers with the new Xbox and PS4 being revealed.

VIDEO GAMES ARE A HUGE WASTE OF TIME Phone Post 3.0

I have an Xbox 360 Kinect which I use the fitness DVD but that's it, no games for me.

I don't.  Bought a PS3 mainly for BluRay and also got Tiger Woods 09.  Played that for awhile and haven't played a game since.