Does anyone have any stories or thoughts on long

Distance relationships? Has anyone ever had a successful one and what was the expirience like during your time apart? 

Im going to guess in 99.8% of cases of LDR, the bitch is getting dick somewhere. All she has to do is poke her head out the window nad dudes will fall all over themselves to fuck her.

if you got a .2% kinda chick, good luck sustaining that for too long.

There's about 4 billion women out there bro, find one who lives in your own ara code.

Best one I ever had was east to west coast. She was my emotional gf and I fucked everything I could at home. 

I was shitty when I was in my 20's so it is what it is. She was awesome though, almost marriage material but I think we worked better on paper than in real life. 

I had an east/west coast relationship. My job promised me a  transfer to Point Magoo, Cal. I waited 9 months, hugh phone bill, gave up waiting, just quit, sold everything flew out to west coast. Lasted a long time [we were engaged 3 times] but in the end didnt work out. A week after i got there my old job called and told me jab was waiting in Pt. Magoo. I turned it down. She died in June 1986 and a day hasen't gone by i havent thought of her.

Poleeko -
jpm995 -

I had an east/west coast relationship. My job promised me a  transfer to Point Magoo, Cal. I waited 9 months, hugh phone bill, gave up waiting, just quit, sold everything flew out to west coast. Lasted a long time [we were engaged 3 times] but in the end didnt work out. A week after i got there my old job called and told me jab was waiting in Pt. Magoo. I turned it down. She died in June 1986 and a day hasen't gone by i havent thought of her.

Damn. Sorry to hear. 

Thanks man, some things you never seem to get over. Married now and doing ok but something will always be missing.

jpm995 -

Damn, heavy

jpm995 -

Well this thread got sad quick. I'm really sorry, buddy.