Does anyone have real nice cowboy hat or boots?

What ya got? Long pointy boots included.

My Mexican garden does he has the pointy boots and the slick cowboy hat fucker looks sharp when he dresses up 

Stetson hats

Tony Lama and Dan Post boots

I made a thread the other day of how poorly I dress up. I thought I did pretty well considering I don't ware ties or jackets. I can invest in nice exotic cowboy boots and a nice hat.

A friend has a hat he paid $4,000 for. What a fool. He said it is something like "100X beaver," or some such shit. We just had this discussion a couple of days ago, as I started to tell him how dumb he looked in his new hat.

Nothing smells better than an old boot store.

I want to get my daughter some cowboy boots for Xmas. Looking for a good brand/store to buy from. I’m in Houston. Suggestions???

I look at cowboy boots and I just can't imagine how they could be comfortable in any way.

I have square toed Ariats and they are super comfortable :D

PaynanDiaz -

Those aren't cowboy boots at all 

Captain assman - 

My Mexican garden does he has the pointy boots and the slick cowboy hat fucker looks sharp when he dresses up 

That's no garden! That's some shit like Swamp Thing!

Wtf 

MrRichardWiggler -
PaynanDiaz -

Got them at Lammle’s, pretty sure you’re wrong ;)

I have a 7x beaver. black in color. awesome. Everytime I wear it out people will start talking about how they want one.

The trick is to go to an authentic cowboy store. Some place like Fort Worth or El Paso.

Buy a top quality hat. And have them shape it to your head. be flexible about how you want it shaped. Dont tell them you want a bullrider style without knowing how it will look on you.

Different styles look better on some people. You will have some people that a TACO style will look good on. Believe it or not a taco shape can make a nerdy looking dude look like a cool mother fucker.

I myself wear a bullrider shape. and it is perfect. t makes the hat and myself look good. A cattlemans style looks real good and actually provides a lot of weather and sun protection.

Felt in black for general winter wear. White felt to go with a suit.

Palm leaf in the summer. A properly shaped palm leaf cowboy hat can actually go with shorts or swim trunks to go the lake, beach or boating. You dont have to spend a lot of money.

My black beaver skin has taken a flogging from , rain , hail, snow etc.. excellent protection from the weather. Gibes me a standoff, no drips or rain on my neck or inside the neck of my winter clothing. love it.

wormiwalkinstik - I made a thread the other day of how poorly I dress up. I thought I did pretty well considering I don't ware ties or jackets. I can invest in nice exotic cowboy boots and a nice hat.

You can’t be a bitchmade ups driver crying because a package get you a paper cut AND rock cowboy attire. 

MMA Playwright - A friend has a hat he paid $4,000 for. What a fool. He said it is something like "100X beaver," or some such shit. We just had this discussion a couple of days ago, as I started to tell him how dumb he looked in his new hat.

Here is where the guy got his hat:

http://leddys.com/

I wear ariats all day every day. I have some Justin’s too. I’m a city boy who married a country girl who managed a huge farm. I help, a lot. Since I married her, the hot farmers daughter, I’ve switched to cowboy boots pretty much exclusively due to being in shit and mud all the time. 

Ive worked with her on a farm for years and I currently work in a factory and on the side a farm.

if you wear anything more expensive than that I assume you have no real use for cowboy boots (tucking pants into them to keep from getting muddy). Ariats and Justin’s are affordable and made for doing shit. 

as far as hats go, I’m from Tennessee, not Texas, so no 

PaynanDiaz -
MrRichardWiggler -
PaynanDiaz -

Got them at Lammle’s, pretty sure you’re wrong ;)

He is wrong. 

I have a couple pairs of boots and a couple hats. 

2 Stetson hats and some cheap one 

a pair of Lucchese boots and a pair of Justin boots.  

I’ve got a simple pair of Ariats. They are cool.