Does anyone here actually believe Volk will pull this off?

Dude was a balloon, its like khabib at heavyweight

1 Like

so current khabib?

I don’t bet on favourites but I may throw down on Islam winning in a certain round or way in a parlay with some other predictions to turn $20 in $750 plus… those are generally the bets I make.

Khabib is an obese LW.

Volk was a true 214 lbs man with a decently low bodyfat% at HW.

i think the smart money of these two mains is on usman. there’s a lot of unknowns. he’s at 85. he just got beat twice. but he is the proven vet and has the gas. i’m thinking about laying something down with khamzat being a 220 favorite.

yeah he’s a beast. he did things very few short men can do. i also think 214 was a lie. and now he has to live with it.

It’s a 3 round fight.

I’m not confident enough in Usman to win a 3 rounder against a bigger, fresher Khamzat. I mean he could but those odds would look a lot nicer in a 5 rounder where he’d have a better chance at exploiting Khamzat’s cardio.

1 Like

fuck that’s a good point

now i can see kam winning the first two and blowing his wad. betting on mma is hard.

A couple what? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Let’s see those betting slips.

You can’t be any worse at betting than you are at posting.

In Embedded 1 Khamzat looked huge, if Usman cant shock him and get respect in first exchange its gonna be ugly for Usman

1 Like

Gangs Of New York GIFs | Tenor

Islam almost lost

haha mate just accept that you got absolutely embarrassed by me and move on.

1 Like

He’s so obsessed with you isn’t he

2 Likes

He certainly is one rat groupie obsessed by getting slapped around by me I’ll give him that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

#1 most active poster in all of my threads

Frequent Posters

How many will fall when Islam wins we really baited all these marks in :joy: love it

Lol and i’m 34-0 big fella, and counting.

Why wouldn’t I post in your threads? It’s a good time destroying every retard post you make.

how much weight he fuking cuts…

and megan looking thick, she looks better then 5years ago, some fat on face helping her

1 Like

Unfortunately Volk will get wrecked, but he’s a family man and the big payday will be worth it.