Does anyone here actually believe Volk will pull this off?

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

1 Like

You guys are so fucked :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

haha so what bro. I called Izzy to ko Pereira in the rematch and there was like 70 posts in that thread calling me a retard, and i’m pretty sure your dumbass was one of them, but you don’t hear me going on about it like it was my lifes achievement. :joy:

Maybe everyone was rooting and wanted Oliveira to win

But you cant hide the fact that he gets knocked out in every his fight :laughing:

Team khabib will always capitalize on that, they are not chasing KO records

1 Like

Calling a KO ain’t shit :face_with_hand_over_mouth: get on my level mouth breather…

I called the round.

Statistically much more improbable to do.

This little bitch :joy: Running from that betting slip

Is this guy gonna post a slip showing he’s throwing down “a couple” hundred or is he actually talking about betting 2 bucks? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

My guess is his mouth breathing ass doesn’t even have the means to make an online bet which is why he’s glued to my every word online all day.

Stay tuned.

There’s a good chance islam wins WW gold too. Imagine the UG meltdown when that happens

1 Like

Volk is not at all fat in those rugby piccs though.

Dude is jacked short and compact like Tyson.

Either a chronic juice head or one of the biggest weight bullies in the sport.

You decide Poindexter.

Man it’s annoying when newbies think people actually care what they think on this forum.
No one gives a fuck what you think dude. Get over yourself.

2 Likes

Who you replying to lil bro

That jack guy.

2 Likes

Nobody gives a fuck, said @Joey_Jo-Jo_Junior_Shabadoo, as he signed in for the first time in 8 months just to inform Jack in the 232nd post of Jack’s thread that he nor does anyone else surely give a fuck :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :joy:

:rofl: only 8 months? I thought it was longer. I was just catching up on a thread from 3 years ago.
For the record I actually don’t totally disagree with you. I’ve always liked the dagi fighters. But I was at the last fight and thought Volk pulled it off.
The IV stuff seemed a bit sus too.
But yeah, I’m Aussie and don’t think Volk will do it this time. I hope he pulls it off though. Would be epic.

1 Like

if it was khabib i would prob root for khabib, but Islam just sounds like a dick, rooting for Volk

1 Like

Islam left poor Volk hanging big time yesterday. I think it rattled Volk as it is similar to their face off at 280 as well. Islam barely looked at him in that face off and when they shook hands there. Very sheepish. Almost like he doesn’t really want to touch Volk’s baby hands. Like he’s being forced to do these fights against his will and is simply going along with the program. Probably feels like he’s just doing his job but feels like they are forcing him to fight Hasbulla for entertainment purposes while he just wants to fight real fighters etc.?

UFC 294

UFC 280

4 Likes

but damn, Volk is fighting against all odds

2 Likes

Crazed dwarves. No can defend.

You’ve seen the movies.

1 Like

Volk will get smashed