Does anyone here actually believe Volk will pull this off?

nerd…

1 Like

This has to be a Spagoofy alt

he was only one pitiful enough to be able to reply to me in under a minute after I posted because he keeps refreshing this forum constantly on his gaming PC

He goes missing and you suddenly appear :face_with_hand_over_mouth: You are one sad sack

nerd…

1 Like

Volk fans still can’t accept reality :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Bucky just start wearing one of those muslim man dresses at this point they prove you wrong so much ffs

nerd…

1 Like

Jack was correct. And humble!

1 Like

You’re a bigger man than most of these other worms, so I’ll kill you last.

1 Like

Nerd…

1 Like

troy-drag

What about now though?
The biggest loser showdown really heating up :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Frequent Posters

Where is the admitted transvestite @FedorFerguson though? After all the shit you talked you spineless worm

@Erik_Apple

In 3…2…1 mods limits this nerds post count per day

Lol. this entire thread is jack getting owned time and time again.

so what the fighter we like lost and the one you like won. you’re still a weird little prick.

“Look mum, I’m totally the GOAT of this whole internet forum”

1 Like

We both know I’ll be out of here in a couple days only to re-emerge for the next Team Khabib fight while you and creatures like Spagoofy who are completely inept with the opposite sex will be stuck here day in and day out desperately hoping for me to come back so I can slap you all around again :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So we can expect u to switch to Ur NDA account, and post under that in a few days…

1 Like

I should have mentioned @BoydBucky because he’s here 24/7 as well likely with several alt accounts.

How are you going to claim victory after losing every debate in this thread (including the outcome of the fight which was entire purpose of the thread :face_with_hand_over_mouth:) and call me a weirdo all while devoting your days to breaking posting records about me in multiple threads (Over 50 posts in this thread alone, freak).

I can only imagine what kind of absolute abomination you are due to how vested you are in me.

I come here to talk about fighters, you come here to talk about me.

You see how that works?

If anyone sees Spagoofy here roaming around out in the wild (if he can get off his gaming PC for 5 minutes and stop posting about me) please do him a kindness.

Classic: Best Robocop Scene Ever - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?

Nerd…

1 Like

Plot twist , my Alt account is @JackMerridew

1 Like

Jack is really TrapGambino