Does anyone here actually believe Volk will pull this off?

Yes I was wrong, but at least I’m not Welsh. :man_shrugging:

He ain’t from Wales boyo

For anyone who dosn’t know, Jack Merridew is the crazy character in Lord of the flies. So if any of you are wondering the kind of weird, edgy, nerdy school shooter type you’re dealing with, you now know. lol.

The “crazy character” :face_with_hand_over_mouth: It’s fairly obvious who the mouth breather who failed out of grade school is around here. You would be the Piggy in this great British allegory.

Jack is the leader and king of the island kind of like I’m the UG GOAT while you wouldn’t exist if you didn’t post hundreds of messages to me a week.

lol, okay freakazoid. don’t spaz out and shoot up a mall or something.

Yeah, I’m sure somebody who messages strangers on the internet hundreds of times a week is surely a hit at celebrity signing events, they probably have restraining orders against you across the country. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Imagine being such an edgy little gimp that you name yourself after the psychopath in a novel you read in highschool because he was “king of the island”.

haha omg dude you are actually funny sometimes I admit

1 Like

He’s from Detroit,
And he may be of Palestinian background
And B-Lol’s only Fan

iron-sheik-spit

1 Like

Bucky I saw your ugly bald middle eastern head remember that

you may have the others here fooled but :joy:

I don’t know where Ur getting middle eastern,
I did serve in the middle east for a few yrs

My father is Scottish and my .other was born in Trinidad

Freaks And Geeks Nerd GIF

1 Like

Oh Sure John Candy GIF - Oh Sure John Candy Ok - Discover ...

Nerdiest of the nerds…

2 Likes

Who is this piece of shit? :joy: Am I be trolled into thinking the worst posters in history have been appointed to troll me?

“Nerdiest of the nerd” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

supa-hot-fire-rekt

Nerdiest of the Nerd

supa-hot-fire-rekt

He would double leg u into living hell, or slam KO you.
His daughters could probably out wrassle u

🇺🇸 FC Bayern US 🇨🇦 on X: "Watch out! We got a badass over here!  https://t.co/FsY4AKhQow" / X

But he’s too humble to brag about smeshing u