Does anyone know the story between Vitor

And Shawn Tompkins? I know they use to train together but does anyone know why they stopped before he passed away? Phone Post

aliens

SouthBrooklyn - And Shawn Tompkins? I know they use to train together but does anyone know why they stopped before he passed away? Phone Post

Same reason Vitor stopped training with BTT, Blackhouse and insert camp/fighter/trainer here.

Vitor is Vitor Phone Post

ur full of shi... vitor can train with whomever he chooses.. he's an adult.

edited bc its not my place to comment

He seems to switch camps a lot. Where in South Brooklyn?

MAURO RANALLO: “What about Vitor Belfort? I know that you were helping him prepare for his fight against Anderson Silva. Now, he’s at Xtreme Couture, your former home base, talk of him recruiting Mike Tyson to help him prepare for Anderson Silva. What is your relationship with Belfort and why won’t you be in his corner?”

SHAWN TOMPKINS: “Well, you know, Vitor has done this before. Vitor sometimes, he gets a little clouded in his head. It’s not that he brought in Mike Tyson or anything like that. Vitor just wanders, you know, and he goes where, you know, what’s happening, what’s famous, what’s popular and he’ll go over there and Mike Tyson isn’t teaching him anything. Neither is the other eight gyms that he’s training at. Just because he’s over at Couture’s and not with me doesn’t mean he’s with Couture’s. Vitor isn’t loyal to anybody. We’ve seen it before.”

MAURO RANALLO: “I do sense some acrimony. Are you then not on good terms with Vitor right now?”

SHAWN TOMPKINS: “I hope for the best for him, but you know for a guy who told me about respect, loyalty, and God and all this stuff for so many years, he sure did prove the opposite. So, we’ll see. Best of luck to him. Best of luck to Anderson, as well.”

lThanatosl - aliens

Ancient aliens Phone Post

Maybe like Wandy, he worked on Brazilian time. Shawn didn't set his watch for that nonsense.

thehenriques - Vitor is a fruit Phone Post

Fighter bashing or gay bashing?

I know gay bashing is ok here.....

Gravesend/sheepshead bay Phone Post

Who hasn't vitor trained with? Phone Post

He was also with Chute Boxe for a bit after the dream team had already left and they only had Cyborg and Nilson De Castro