does anyone know???

does anyone know a fighter named chris reedy?

apparently not

AKA The Grinch

That name vaguely sticks out to me. Backstory

yeah watched him fight back in jan and been trying to get in touch with him. he was in my corner at my debut fight

i think i saw him post on here yesterday

whats his name

Chris Reedy from PA who used to train with Brian Warren who has fought in Extreme Challenge for Ed Hsu?

No, doesn't ring a bell.

Fabes - Chris Reedy from PA who used to train with Brian Warren who has fought in Extreme Challenge for Ed Hsu?

No, doesn't ring a bell.

is that you?

some people use diff names when setting up screen names. didn't know. if you never heard of him why post a response then?

I'm Chris Reedy.

-Fabes

We'll keep this up for Chris.

He said he is fighting this weekend. So he may be busy.

woah im lost now maybe just went stupid but your profile don't look like him. so you know him then if you aren't him. do you know his little troll friend with the hand gernade tattd on his hand?

try putting a thread that says "Attn: Chris reedy"

well that makes more since i am fairly new to the forum so i don't know alot. like i don't even know what ttt means

ToTheTop 4 Chris

alright but what does that mean. forgive my ignorence here

Fabes is Chris Reedy

just trying to find him not calling him out or anything. heard some alabama boys are still a little pissed after all the shit that was said back in jan. he was in our dressing room at those fight him and his friend wrapped our hand for our debut fight. just seeing what he's been up to. is that a problem. if so don't respond like i said before.

cn032808 - alright but what does that mean. forgive my ignorence here

TTT = To The Top

like when you post it, it moves the thread To The Top

btw, if you're trolling me, Well Played!