Does anyone not like Uriah Faber?

Just watched teh video interview at teh airport and he really does seem like one of the most genuine guys in MMA. He is one of teh best fighters ever (even without the belt) and should be a great choice for TUF. He even says he likes Conor somewhat and especially the stuff he says which is entertaining.

First TUF I will watch since Ronda vs Tate I think

Conor, perhaps? Phone Post 3.0

Dominic cruz Phone Post

Lambo - 

Dominic cruz Phone Post

lol! ^ this

I think Conor kinda doesn't care either way

I was down with him since I first heard he invested all his money in buying an entire block for his family and friends to live. Phone Post 3.0

I don't just like him.....I like like him

Shout out to Jon for all the UG original content. Keep up those great interviews! Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory -

He seems a good dude but i'm not a big fan personally. Comes of a bit douchey and arrogant sometimes. He seemed to enjoy being in the limelight more than his team mate that was actually fighting Conor. Also his season of TUF against Cruz i think he came of really bad, moaning and bitching all the time.

This Phone Post 3.0

I don't really care for him

The chin... Phone Post 3.0

Faber has achieved a lot even without never winning the UFC belt. Great fighter, successful coach and gym owner. Dude seems to be a hard worker who like to do his own thing.

I love him as a fighter and he's an ok dude but he certainly is full of himself. A couple months ago before he fought Frankie I remember him being asked what he thought about the fact that a lot of people were picking Frankie to win, including a lot of pros, and I don't remember his exact response but it was very immature and douchey. And then he proceeded to lose the fight, which just made him look even more like a douche.

Great fighter though, there can be no question about that Phone Post 3.0

I used to like him (and loath Cruz) but quickly into their TUF season my opinion on both reversed. Much like Ronda/Meisha. Phone Post 3.0

I hate Faber but somehow I still like him. Phone Post 3.0

InspiritMick -

Just watched teh video interview at teh airport and he really does seem like one of the most genuine guys in MMA. He is one of teh best fighters ever (even without the belt) and should be a great choice for TUF. He even says he likes Conor somewhat and especially the stuff he says which is entertaining.

First TUF I will watch since Ronda vs Tate I think

couldn't agree more... i just watched that interview yesterday and you can't help but like the guy... all class... Phone Post 3.0

He comes across well in that interview but I just can't get past the horrendous fratboy dickhead bro vibes from TAM.

His deal with Bang made me question him - but he's a hell of a fighter Phone Post 3.0

Faber is great!! I like him! He got great personality and is great fighter.

Seems like a good guy but the whole Duane saga turned me off of him Phone Post 3.0

started not liking him when I heard he was going to fight Tyson Griffin,then thought less of him when he got all dirty(eyes pokes,groin shots,shots back to the head,etc) vs Pulver in their fight in WEC Sacramento