Does anyone seriously think Sonnen isn't going to

Get FUCKED UP???

Shogun is going to tee off!

FOUR!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I honestly think Shogun will get a flurry, but Sonnen will catch a kick and take Shogun down. I think in the early rounds and this happens, may see a leg lock from Rua Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it seems like Chael is thinking more about going back down to 185 then his fight with Shogun.

If that's really the case and Shogun isn't carrying an injury into the fight, Chael's in for a bad night. Phone Post 3.0

Love chael
but if shoguns healthy he executes him. Phone Post

Wouldn't be surprised if Sonnen wins but he has to go through 5 rounds of hell to get the win.

Allen Hood - Chael is going to knock him out Phone Post 3.0

Post a bet slip, you're gonna make alot of money

absolutesperry - Get FUCKED UP???

FOUR!!!! Phone Post 3.0
*Fore Phone Post 3.0

caelrad -
absolutesperry - Get FUCKED UP???

FOUR!!!! Phone Post 3.0
*Fore Phone Post 3.0
My bad... Phone Post 3.0

He wins by cardio Phone Post 3.0

I don't think sonnen can take punches any more. Not so much chin wise. I just think he is in that bob sapp mentality of calling it quits. Phone Post

I'm rooting for Chael but I think Shogun takes it. He's too crafty.

Shogun too pudgy

Move too slow

Chael take down

Smash smash smash!

^thats how history will remember this fight Phone Post

Chael has looked awful when he has to have his TRT regulated.  Expect more of the same this weekend.

James Vagabond - I'm sick of people questioning Shoguns cardio, don't they remember the Hendo fight where he dominated round 4 and 5 after being battered in the first 3. Phone Post 3.0

His cardio is bad these days, it's his zombie powers that allow him to overcome in the later rounds.

If he had never had three double knee surgeries, a shoulder injury, and that arm break, he would already be going down as the greatest fighter ever, need a time machine to fix him.

Shogun by sub would not surprise me. Neither would Shogun by T/KO for that matter.