Does anyone speak Farci?

Does anyone know what this means? I was going for a walk around the block and saw it. I didn't see anyone outside so I for sure wasn't going to knock on someone's door just to ask for an Interpretation So I thought I'd ask the OG

my neighbor dropkick joe smells like goat balls.

1 Like
EFM -

my neighbor dropkick joe smells like goat balls.

is that cap hill?  probably some white hipster.

EFM -

is that cap hill?  probably some white hipster.

Pretty close to it. That's what I thought, but I still wonder what it means. I looked all over the googles and can't find shit. 

So creepy. Interested to hear any real translations

"toy story 2 was okay"

2 Likes

Silly Americans, this sign means nothing but watch everyone freakout over nothing

kungfugrip -

Silly Americans, this sign means nothing but watch everyone freakout over nothing

So, what does it mean? And who's freaking out? Are you upset with America in some way? You sound a little jelly, bro. I, as a representative from America, forgive you. 

I love me some Persian girls..... 

Used to know a lot (Farsi)  when I was younger but I've forgotten a shit ton... 

Oh, 

And OP is  Coony..... ;) 

kungfugrip -

If it means nothing that's ok. Educate us silly Americans because if you're gonna fly any flag in you're yard, I'd assume it means something.

What is the translation?

PelosiesPanties -

Its a name of an Imam

From my google search, that means prayer leader? Is that correct?

it means: 

PelosiesPanties -

Its a name of an Imam

I think I know but what's the name? Start with an E? 

PelosiesPanties -
DropKick Joe -
PelosiesPanties -

Its a name of an Imam

I guess, just a name of an Imam

Well there's separate writing in white versus the green lettering. So I'm not so sure if you're being truthful or even know what you're talking about.

Can someone else weigh-in?

Its in Arabic. Pelosis is right its naming a imam.

ya abolfazl abbas.

Shia muslims put flags like that up in the month of Moharam which I don't think has started yet.

Do you live in US? If so what state? Never seen those flags in US lol

PelosiesPanties -
The Jentleman -
PelosiesPanties -
DropKick Joe -
PelosiesPanties -

Its a name of an Imam

I guess, just a name of an Imam

Well there's separate writing in white versus the green lettering. So I'm not so sure if you're being truthful or even know what you're talking about.

Can someone else weigh-in?

Really? I tell you what it is and you're skeptical? Whatever, go find another Persian speaking person ffs!

Sorry to offend you. It just didn't seem like you were being too upfront. It lacked detail.

Matches this guy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_ibn_Ali

REALLYBIGRHINO -

Its in Arabic. Pelosis is right its naming a imam.

ya abolfazl abbas.

Shia muslims put flags like that up in the month of Moharam which I don't think has started yet.

Do you live in US? If so what state? Never seen those flags in US lol

I do, in Colorado. Doesn't the color of the flag mean something? I think i read that somewhere. 

It says, "This Imam gives good Koran".