1 Like

Looks like a still frame from a Liveleak video lol

nofx -

Looks like a still frame from a Liveleak video lol

I zoomed in a bunch

DropKick Joe -
PelosiesPanties -

Its a name of an Imam

From my google search, that means prayer leader? Is that correct?

Pretty sure its says joe something something sucks goat balls.

it means "the person who lives here believes in ancient fairy tales"

Interesting that the ones saying "it's nothing, no big deal" don't want to elaborate at all on it. Why someone would fly the flag of a 7th century religious figure that died by martyrdom?

It's a flag commemorating Abbas ibn Ali, in honor of the Islamic New Year which was this past weekend. Abbas ibn Ali is similar to Joshua or maybe David in Shia stories. 

1 Like
Candide -

It's a flag commemorating Abbas ibn Ali, in honor of the Islamic New Year which was this past weekend. Abbas ibn Ali is similar to Joshua or maybe David in Shia stories. 

Thanks for more info. 

Is that common? I've had other Muslim neighbors but never saw them fly a flag like that.

I asked someone about it, was told it was a pro Abbas flag(Palestinian pm)

ABCTT_Ninpo Silva -
Candide -

Thanks for more info. 

Is that common? I've had other Muslim neighbors but never saw them fly a flag like that.

I asked someone about it, was told it was a pro Abbas flag(Palestinian pm)

I don't know how common it is but he's a pretty important figure, especially with the Shia community, so it doesn't surprise me to see it. I'm not sure how it would be tied to the PLO though.